BLUR beta codes + FREE Games Giveaway this week

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
Hey mateys,

Got some new stuff we are giving away this week on The Kartel.

This includes:

• Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  • Street Fighter IV
  • Audiosurf
  • Civilization IV
  • Dawn of War
  • Bully - Scholarship Edition
  • Mario Bros Mushroom Mug
  • Wii Controller
Check out the Swag Auction here.

The Kartel has a mix of ways to win the free stuff from raffle, to auction. As an example, just leave one comment on a blog, and that's an entry for the Bad Company 2 raffle.

I try to update the prizes each week, as long as I remember to peel myself away from playing Blur long enough. I didn't expect the game to this this fun (just wished the wait time between matches was faster!)

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bomb:

BLUR BETA CODES

I also got some Blur beta codes. Sorry we been sitting on these for a week, as most of us were at GDC. I'll try to get more up, as I go through what's been given out already, so there aren't any bad codes. If these are used up, I'll post more up.

If you do take one of these codes, please be courteous and indicate which one you taken. Thx!

D6MV-PVVH-XDQ9-EW3P
K7VD-L3RG-NLHE-T4R4
6JPR-26HX-KAK2-YLV4
A6MM-2JKM-HUV3-HLPV
2NKU-CH32-TZFE-JMFP

J6ZQ-MNHD-92AQ-6EHP
QEXR-4FPG-N3LU-6R62
2YX4-AKMY-7WU3-VFPW
HUZZ-374D-C3VQ-TLF3
9UA7-ZDTF-F3W7-2TRA

We did post up a bunch of codes here:
http://www.thekartel.com/go/thread/...et_your_Blur_beta_codes_for_the_Xbox_360_here!
But I can't guarantee if there are any left. TGO I believe is update that thread as he gets more in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zen15']xbox live blur beta code HJG9C-XTXTW-BHFV7-QJ636-HGYXG[/QUOTE]

Wait... that's not even one of the codes listed. You sure you aren't mixed up here?

I sent a couple directly to people, but that takes forever... Just wished that people would simply say "I taken this one!" so that other's are trying to use the same code.

Here's a couple more codes.

DJV2-LU93-UT76-NQEZ
RKHQ-V6RA-7J43-FT2P
KLVY-DGGF-UVDP-6A44
E9QE-7ZRY-UMKK-RAX4
JP3D-K3JP-FU7W-PMF4
7X97-JKJR-7LLP-KZVQ
RRVR-XMQ4-CANN-ZPTC
7EVN-TJUH-RAPK-EVLL

bread's done
Back