Blur on Xbox 360 $14.99 at BestBuy.com

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Favorite racer of all time[/QUOTE]

Really? I was very interested in this but was waiting for it to be cheaper.

i didnt like racing games until i played this game..this game has a COD ranking system and i prestiged= legended 4 times!!! great great game

It's another outlet center deal, they won't ship it to my store so it would cost $20.XX after tax and shipping. No thanks

I hear there's not many people who play online anymore, maybe 500 or so. Anyone here played it, and know?

Good price for a great game. I'm not a huge racing fan, but I love this game. If you are on the fence about it, pick it up.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']I hear there's not many people who play online anymore, maybe 500 or so. Anyone here played it, and know?[/QUOTE]

that sounds about right. when a friend and i played last week, the player count hovered between 450 and 475. but we had no trouble getting into matches and the races were pretty full. never got to the 20 racer cap, but there was always at least 14 players or so.

Yeah, when you really think about it, you'll always have people to play with as long as there's 100 or so people on. I've never had trouble getting good races.

[quote name='trunks982']great game but i like split/second more.[/QUOTE]

I kept hearing that so I finally picked Split/Second up used at Gamestop recently...played it for a little while and went right back and returned it. I thought it was horrible.

[quote name='Stimes']It's another outlet center deal, they won't ship it to my store so it would cost $20.XX after tax and shipping. No thanks[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness for being a Premier Silver member.

Anyways, I got it for $10 last year when the Mfr. Coupon and @Gamer coupon stacked with the sale price. It's a fun lil Mario Kart like game.

[quote name='vlv723']
Anyways, I got it for $10 last year when the Mfr. Coupon and @Gamer coupon stacked with the sale price. It's a fun lil Mario Kart like game.[/QUOTE]
Same here...I liked it a lot. The only problem I found at that time was people who were higher levels hanging out in the n00b rooms and just slaying people on races.

But it's a fun game...I sold it later for a profit. I may have to pick it back up. But I still, to this day, love Burnout Revenge and Burnout Paradise...so maybe I'll just play those to get a quick racing fix.

I remember picking this game up within the first week it was released because there were two different sets of coupons floating around, getting me the game for about 10 dollars.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I kept hearing that so I finally picked Split/Second up used at Gamestop recently...played it for a little while and went right back and returned it. I thought it was horrible.[/QUOTE]

Same. I like Blur so much more than I liked split/second.

[quote name='trunks982']i heard the company closed down. Blur was their last game.[/QUOTE]
Actually 007: Blood Stone was their last game. RIP Bizarre Creations.

If you google "best buy entertainment free shipping", click the first link, xbox 360 and find the game on that, you get free shipping. Learned about it on here awhile ago.
I think this is a love it or hate it game. Some people like more realistic racing, some like a arcade type racer. Iv always wanted to buy Blur since i played the beta, just didn't feel it was worth $60.

Last edited by a moderator:
there's nobody online and the singleplayer is just multiplayer with AI. achievements aren't quick either so i would wait til it was cheaper. i paid $10 about a month after release and there were maybe 2 games at any given time that had players then. i sold it shortly after and can't imagine that 2 games got any better.

Well, despite several stores showing a Ship to Store option, after clicking on about 6 of them and being told that option wasn't available, I give up on this deal. Bummer, because even though I wasn't great at it, Blur was damn fun.

I honestly thought this game killed split/second as far as the fun factor goes. As long as you like racers you should get this for this price. Highly underrated.

bread's done
Back