Blur (Xbox 360) $19.99 @ Amazon

Chrono Gear

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (96%)
Surprised I haven't seen this posted yet. Been debating on getting this myself but I still can't pull the trigger. Hopefully this isn't a repost and I somehow missed it.

Blur has been on sale a couple times at this price but doesn't seem to want to budge any lower aside from used sales at gamefly and others. In case anyone missed it the first few times here's another chance anyway.

http://www.amazon.com/Blur-Xbox-360..._2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1294364443&sr=1-2

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Severely underrated game. I like it better a lot better than Split/Second.[/QUOTE]

This.

Blur is easily the best racing game on the 360.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Severely underrated game. I like it better a lot better than Split/Second.[/QUOTE]

i agree and disagree lol.. i think it is a better multiplayer game... but for some single player action im liking split second better. but yeah id rather have blur as i like the multiplayer.... but if your a person who just wants single player, you should look at split second.... i think you cant go wrong with either game

Got this from BB for $20 a couple weeks after launch. Definitely worth it. So fun to play, especially local multiplayer. Mario Kart w/better graphics. w00t.

[quote name='HydroX']This.

Blur is easily the best racing game on the 360.[/QUOTE]

Have you played NFS: Hot Pursuit?

I liked Blur, and I've thought about picking it up again, but I was never great at it and I actually do well in Hot Pursuit. Plus, the MP in HP is so god damn fun that I can't imagine wanting to play a different racing game right now.

[quote name='HydroX']This.

Blur is easily the best racing game on the 360.[/QUOTE]

Really? Have you heard of Forza 3? Not to knock a game I haven't played but I can't imagine any "kart" racer being better than the best sim racing game to date. Yes it is better than GT 5. GT 5 is a lot of fun and still a great game but it's just not the franchise it used to be.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Really? Have you heard of Forza 3? Not to knock a game I haven't played but I can't imagine any "kart" racer being better than the best sim racing game to date. Yes it is better than GT 5. GT 5 is a lot of fun and still a great game but it's just not the franchise it used to be.[/QUOTE]

in terms of sheer pick-up-and-play fun, i'd have to agree that Blur is the best racer. forza is by far the best racer if you're actually into cars, haha.

Lol, Amazon raised their price on blur up to $33, so I purchased it from newegg yeasterday for $19.99. I see that Amazon lowered it back to $19.69 today. Thanks again op. Hoping this game will be as fun as MNR.

bread's done
Back