Blurays and other 360 games.

[quote name='Armans']Madden 07 + Nba Live 07 for your RB6 Vegas?[/quote]

I already have Madden 07 and NBA2K7.....so no thanks.

[quote name='Goodfella1986']Any interest in Dead Rising?[/quote]

Before yesterday, yes. But I made a trade for it yesterday.

[quote name='Veritas1204']So uhhh....where's the 7.48 Kameo?[/quote]

You been suckered into looking at my tradelist. Kameo is $7.48 at Target, add in tax, postage, mailer and profit. $13, shipped. By the way, I still have 9 left. I have sold 10 in less then 24 hours.

[quote name='mer71']You been suckered into looking at my tradelist. Kameo is $7.48 at Target, add in tax, postage, mailer and profit. $13, shipped. By the way, I still have 9 left. I have sold 10 in less then 24 hours.[/quote]

NIIIICCCCCEEEE. too bad I only have 10 in my PP ATM, or I'd be all over it.

Good luck, and consider yourself bumped.

Target is YMMV. I have sold 10 copies, kept 1, traded 1, waiting on payment on 2 and have 5 left. All in about 24 hours total. I have tried to be fair in my asking price. I did this more to help everyone out, not to make alot of money. People are asking me to drop the price. But I do deserve money for the gas and time, plus any friction with the family. I am making a little over a dollar per game for gas and time.

[quote name='mer71']Target is YMMV. I have sold 10 copies, kept 1, traded 1, waiting on payment on 2 and have 5 left. All in about 24 hours total. I have tried to be fair in my asking price. I did this more to help everyone out, not to make alot of money. People are asking me to drop the price. But I do deserve money for the gas and time, plus any friction with the family. I am making a little over a dollar per game for gas and time.[/quote]

Oh no, $13 is a fair price. I was just bumping and giving the reason as to why I am not buying it from you and letting other CAGs get in on the deal. If that was directed to me.

[quote name='Kendal']Oh no, $13 is a fair price. I was just bumping and giving the reason as to why I am not buying it from you and letting other CAGs get in on the deal. If that was directed to me.[/quote]

No, some people have PMed me. If I don't sell out of them, then maybe I'll drop them to cheapest I can go. But I don't see them lasting through the weekend. By the way, I will not be shipping until Monday or Tuesday. I work every weekend, two 12 hour shifts. So I may not respond to PM's til late Saturday or Sunday night.

bread's done
Back