Boardwalk Empire Season 1, Piranha 3D, PS3, and Xbox 360 games FS/FT

slightly used DS platinum for cheap, includes couple games, case, charger, and 2 different stylus. 16 hours left on ebay if anyone is interested. bidding is at $50 right now. looks like it will go cheaper than id like to sell for but im broke so its gotta go. its a great deal for someone
http://cgi.ebay.com/Platinum-Nintendo-DS-Dual-Screen-with-extras_W0QQitemZ270068006285QQihZ017QQcategoryZ62054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
*yes i know this is my first post and im selling something. maybe wrong but i need some paper*

*edit* my bad, wrong forum. newbie mistake

hey
how much for
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Nintendo Power Strategy Guide with Soundtrack (sealed)

iPod Nano 4GB Black with box, charger/transfer cable, headphones, and software. I'm looking to sell this, but I would consider a cash+trade for it.

cleaver, sorry didn't see anything

chair_home, thanks.

punjabi_munda, if you want PM me a price for the guide/soundtrack. I am thinking about giving the iPod to my mom for Christmas so if you want to make an offer for it too you can, but I'm not 100% sure I would like to sell it at the moment.

[quote name='Leenoco']CML for Final Fantasy III (DS) and Trauma Center (Wii)

I dont have many good games but please look[/quote]

I just got rid of FFIII, and I may have some interest in a PiT plus cash for Trauma Center deal.

I have interest in Metal Slug Anthology. Not sure if I have any games you want though, but I do have plenty of cash. haha..

Hey, I'm new so I have little to trade, but I'd be interested in a quote on Tetris DS, Castlevania PoR and Rocket Slime. I'll send a PM.

utopianmachine - Didn't see anything I am interested in.
soccerstud652 - I'm interested in a cheapy game of yours, but I'd rather have a DS game. Do you have any other DS games for trade?
oldkai - Please PM me an offer for it.
maxathon - I sent you a PM.
spectre3353 - Didn't see anything, sorry.

bread's done
Back