Boardwalk Empire Season 1, Piranha 3D, PS3, and Xbox 360 games FS/FT

[quote name='zewone']Can you give me an idea of how much you're looking for the TE?

Are you looking for CAG prices or eBay prices?[/quote]

eBay prices. Right now I'm torn between keeping it for myself or just putting it on eBay since the prices are so high right now.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']eBay prices. Right now I'm torn between keeping it for myself or just putting it on eBay since the prices are so high right now.[/quote]

ebay prices aren't that high for it anymore....completed auctions that is...

Not trying to bust your balls, but listing something you have on CAG while expecting eBay prices is a tease more than anything really.

That said, I have a TE myself on eBay. You'll probably be best off putting it at $260 or so BIN and it'll be gone fast since I've tried for $299 twice now with no luck.

[quote name='Wolve11']ebay prices aren't that high for it anymore....completed auctions that is...

Not trying to bust your balls, but listing something you have on CAG while expecting eBay prices is a tease more than anything really.

That said, I have a TE myself on eBay. You'll probably be best off putting it at $260 or so BIN and it'll be gone fast since I've tried for $299 twice now with no luck.[/quote]

Yeah I've pretty much decided not to put it on eBay. Also, I just watched a stick sell for $305 on there but I'm not expecting that much for it on CAG anymore.

bread's done
Back