Bob Odenkirk and David Cross (aka "Mr. Show") returning to HBO with new sitcom

Tybee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
In case you hadn't heard:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i32a8c605c097f971202d22769a550e0c

The "Mr. Show" duo of Bob Odenkirk and David Cross are returning to HBO with "David's Situation," a new comedy pilot starring Cross.

Odenkirk and Cross co-wrote the project, which will star Cross as himself. He leaves Hollywood to move into a suburban, gated community where he has two roommates, a right-wing conservative and a liberal hippie.

"We feel it's really strong and important to the health of America," Cross and Odenkirk wrote about the project on their Web site, BobAndDavid.com.

Odenkirk will direct the pilot, which is slated to film in May. Odenkirk and Stu Smiley will executive produce, with Dionne Kirschner serving as producer.

The pickup for "Situation" comes 10 years after Odenkirk and Cross' late-night sketch comedy series "Mr. Show with Bob and David" bowed out after four seasons on HBO.

[quote name='Halo05']I dunno, Mr. Show was piss-your-pants funny. I have my doubts about lightning striking twice.[/quote]

I have two words for you:

Tobias Fünke

bread's done
Back