Bodysnatchers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Let's, Bioshocked.

I haven't. It's super hard for me to get nice beers since I'm not 21 and the only liquor stores that don't card sell shit. :/

How much does it cost? I'm saving at least 75% of my income this summer for rent during the school year, so I'm being thrifty.[/QUOTE]

Seems like the 4-packs range from $7-$9, but the abv is 8.5%, enough to put you on your ass in no time.

[quote name='rabbitt']Seems like the 4-packs range from $7-$9, but the abv is 8.5%, enough to put you on your ass in no time.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I was talking about the map pack. It's really unlikely I'll be able to get Duvel. :lol:/:cry:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Oh, I was talking about the map pack. It's really unlikely I'll be able to get Duvel. :lol:/:cry:[/QUOTE]

Haha. I think it's $20.

[quote name='munch']You would probably like Chimay, Liquid. Shit's mad expensive, though.[/QUOTE]

Buy me some from Grapevine Market. :cool:

(I'll pay you for it, of course.)

[quote name='rabbitt']Haha. I think it's $20.[/QUOTE]Yeah, fuuuuuuuck that.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Buy me some from Grapevine Market. :cool:

(I'll pay you for it, of course.)

Yeah, fuuuuuuuck that.[/QUOTE]

XD

Looks like Chimay is ~$10 a 12oz.

[quote name='rabbitt']What are the rules for sending liquids in the mail? I see beer on ebay. I didn't realize that was allowed.[/QUOTE]
They might ask you to prove your age somehow. Check their FAQ.

If they don't...

Haha. If there is something in the Great Lakes region that you can't get in Texas, and you want to try it, let me know. I could attempt to hook you up with something.

Here's my to-drink summer list:
Allagash Dubbel Ale
Boddington's
Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
Duvel
North Coast Old Rasputin Imperial Stout
Pliny The Younger/Pliny The Elder
Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale
Stone Imperial Russian Stout
Unibroue Terrible

[quote name='rabbitt']Haha. If there is something in the Great Lakes region that you can't get in Texas, and you want to try it, let me know. I could attempt to hook you up with something.

Here's my to-drink summer list:
Allagash Dubbel Ale
Boddington's
Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
Duvel
North Coast Old Rasputin Imperial Stout
Pliny The Younger/Pliny The Elder
Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale
Stone Imperial Russian Stout
Unibroue Terrible[/quote]

No Bell's Oberon = fail. You can't have summer without Oberon.

It's gonna be a long two years and change before I turn 21 and can get good beer reliably. :[

I wish it were easier to get a hold of; liquor is super easy to get.

You should definitely hook L2 up with some beer, rabbitt.

---

Holly sheeeeeeeeeeiiiittt. Did they really get Clay Davis to play Doc in the Punch Out promos? :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']No Bell's Oberon = fail. You can't have summer without Oberon.[/QUOTE]

*pulls out book of beers*

That sounds pretty good, perfect for summer. I've never had anything from them, though. Is that a good one to start on?

[quote name='Mojimbo']You should definitely hook L2 up with some beer, rabbitt.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

The trick is to date someone who is 21.

Damn, Liquid, you're outta control!

--

I ate like a pig today. :^( Big burrito, ice cream, and then more ice cream. Eh, I'll just go to the gym tomorrow.

[quote name='rabbitt']:cool:

The trick is to date someone who is 21.[/QUOTE]

Check. Only 3 months left for me though.

When I was in California I saw "Fresh Pomegranate" and went to buy some. The dude in front of me was brown and had just two 40 oz. bottles of Corona. The cashier asked to see an I.D. and he simply sad "No...." and walked away without the beer.

[quote name='Moxio']Damn, Liquid, you're outta control!

--

I ate like a pig today. :^( Big burrito, ice cream, and then more ice cream. Eh, I'll just go to the gym tomorrow.[/QUOTE]Who's the one who's really out of control, Moxio? :cool:

"I would never kill somebody, unless they pissed me off." - Trey Parker

:lol: I love these Fireside Chats that Matt Stone and Trey Parker did for the early South Park episodes.

[quote name='rabbitt']*pulls out book of beers*

That sounds pretty good, perfect for summer. I've never had anything from them, though. Is that a good one to start on?[/quote]

Definitely. Now that it's summer, it's on tap just about everywhere (at least in the West Michigan area). It goes down smooth and easy, and it just tastes like the essence of summer distilled.

[quote name='BSB']Definitely. Now that it's summer, it's on tap just about everywhere (at least in the West Michigan area). It goes down smooth and easy, and it just tastes like the essence of summer distilled.[/quote]

Yum. I'll keep my eyes open. I'm going to a market about 20 minutes away on Thursday. Their selection is supposed to be great.

Off to bed. Two finals tomorrow. 'Night, all.

fucking wikipedia; I should have known better than to read something on that site this late. 1.5 plus hours later and I don't even remember what it was I was first looking at although I know it was all X-Men related.

manthing did you get your name from this dude?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-Thing

Also thanks for the deal on the points moxio.

Yea I bought points from that dude the other day. He sells out fast and then reposts his ad a few hours later and sends the code digitally.

[quote name='DT778']fucking wikipedia; I should have known better than to read something on that site this late. 1.5 plus hours later and I don't even remember what it was I was first looking at although I know it was all X-Men related.

Also thanks for the deal on the points moxio.[/quote]

Yes. that's where mangowango gets his name.

[quote name='DT778']fucking wikipedia; I should have known better than to read something on that site this late. 1.5 plus hours later and I don't even remember what it was I was first looking at although I know it was all X-Men related.

Also thanks for the deal on the points moxio.[/quote]
I hate that shit. By the time i'm done, i've clicked on at least 5 related articles and can't remember what the hell it was i originally looked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back