BOGO 40% off all PS3, PS 2, PSP games at Toys r us + more pS 3 deals June 27- July 3

Really people it was a typo you know what he was saying so get over it.

On another note this sale kinda irks me because I was just there yesterday and bout Nier (PS3) for $39.99...

[quote name='Derrick1979']Really people it was a typo you know what he was saying so get over it.

On another note this sale kinda irks me because I was just there yesterday and bout Nier (PS3) for $39.99...[/QUOTE]

buy it again and return the new one with the old reciept

[quote name='Derrick1979']Really people it was a typo you know what he was saying so get over it.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks I was about to say this.

[quote name='guinaevere']Title has been fixed from Jily 0 to July 30. Now can we proceed?[/QUOTE]

Unless I am mistaken, I believe it should be July 3rd or even Jily 3rd.

[quote name='aleraiders']buy it again and return the new one with the old reciept[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was thinking but the thing was the sale ended on the 24th so seeing they didnt take down the signage they still gave it to me for the sale price.. so return rebuy would have it ring up $59.99...

I was at TRU yesterday and they also had "25% off" clearance games. Got a 360 XBL Arcade disc w/ Rez HD and Quebed(with others) for like $7.50 they ha alot of other clearance games too. Dunno if that is still going on today too.

[quote name='iluvmywife']Unless I am mistaken, I believe it should be July 3rd or even Jily 3rd.[/QUOTE]

Heck no, this is a long sale! Okay, I'll fix it.

Anyone know if I should switch the 360 version of Transformer War for Cybertron for PS3 version, so I can get it for PS3 along with Lego Harry Potter?? Or just stick with it?

[quote name='icarusmight']I was at TRU yesterday and they also had "25% off" clearance games. Got a 360 XBL Arcade disc w/ Rez HD and Quebed(with others) for like $7.50 they ha alot of other clearance games too. Dunno if that is still going on today too.[/QUOTE]

It worked for me. Although none of the PS3/360 games are marked as clearance at my store, only Wii games. I just happened to be buying one of the ones that was on clearance without my knowledge, so I got:

Star Wars FU: 19.99
Fear 2 PO: 18.98 - 4.75 (25% off clearance) - 7.12 (BOGO 50% off) = 7.11

Total after tax was 28.72.

I don't know why it rang up as 50% off either instead of 40% but I'm not complaining.

[quote name='Duke']If they're under $20 it's BOGO 50% off. If they're over $20, they're BOGO 40% off.[/QUOTE]
I called the store, but the lady says 50%. As anyone gotten a game for under 20 and got one 50% on under 20?

My post was regarding the website, I'm sure like always the stores aren't entirely organized, so YMMV in terms of 40% vs 50%.

[quote name='Duke']My post was regarding the website, I'm sure like always the stores aren't entirely organized, so YMMV in terms of 40% vs 50%.[/QUOTE]
ymmv? I would buy it online but damn the shipping is 10 dollars lol, crazy

Last edited by a moderator:
Typo and comments made me laugh no need for anyone to get fussy over it lol.

On topic though, anyone know how much Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is going for? Seems like a good chance to grab one for my brother and me.

Edit: Just called. $24.98. Half of the games are so overpriced even the BOGO-%50 doesn't save you money. You either need to get new full priced games or clearance games.

TRU in Maumee Ohio has a stacking deal, bogo 50% all 19.99 and under games as well as a 25% off all clearance here is what I scored:

Your in the movies 360(with eye cam - picked up for tiger woods) 7.xx
Jak and Daxter lost frontier PSP 12.xx
Castlevania Drac X PSP 3.xx
Qubed 360 3.xx

Total with tax was $29.xx

I was very pleased and they had a TON of clearance games for all systems ranging from 40.xx clearance down to 5.00 clearance

Just scored The Saboteur for 14.23(my Walmart didn't have it for 9.99) after the 25% off and then got Alone in the dark for 3.74 after the 25% off and then 50% off that. I almost bought Qubed too, but didn't have enough cash on me.

I had bought :ps3: Fifa 10 for my boyfriend yesterday from BB, but I just re-bought it at TRU as well as :ps3: Transformers :WFC to take advantage of this deal. Will just return my copy of Fifa to BB and get my money back :)

bread's done
Back