BOGO anime at DVDEmpire

[quote name='jrt1138']
I just bought Blood: The Last Vampire, Perfect Blue...[/QUOTE]

EVERYONE who gets in on this needs to buy those two.

[quote name='bardockkun']How's Dead Leaves? I hear plenty of mixed reviews on that and somewhat on the fence over that one.[/QUOTE]

It's... odd.

Basically, I say this isn't one you're going to like for the story (there really isn't much of one)... you're going to watch it for the art. Go lookup a trailer on Youtube or something. If you like what you see, then buy it. That's my take, anyway.

[quote name='bardockkun']How's Dead Leaves? I hear plenty of mixed reviews on that and somewhat on the fence over that one.[/QUOTE]

Complete garbage. Get Read or Die instead.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']It's... odd.

Basically, I say this isn't one you're going to like for the story (there really isn't much of one)... you're going to watch it for the art. Go lookup a trailer on Youtube or something. If you like what you see, then buy it. That's my take, anyway.[/QUOTE]

That's the biggest problem. The focus of Dead Leaves was the art style... but it looks like shit. It's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen in my life and whoever thought that it'd be a good idea to make this OVA should be shot.

[quote name='Chacrana']That's the biggest problem. The focus of Dead Leaves was the art style... but it looks like shit. It's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen in my life and whoever thought that it'd be a good idea to make this OVA should be shot.[/QUOTE]

See, that's my point right there- your opinion of the art will be your opinion of the show. I, personally, thought it was kinda weird and mostly didn't care one way or the other. Which is exactly how I feel about the show.

If you don't fall in love with a trailer, the actual product isn't going to sway you one way or the other.

[quote name='djkunai']EVERYONE who gets in on this needs to buy those two.[/QUOTE]

I didn't care for Blood; I thought it was too short and had a shallow story.

bread's done
Back