BOGO Free Game Downloads

ccohen322

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Buy a Game Download, Get Another Game Free

For a limited time, purchase any game download and get a second title from the qualifying list below for free. To qualify, purchase your game download and within two business days you'll receive an e-mail letting you know that a credit, good toward an additional game download, has been applied to your Amazon.com account. To use this credit, simply follow the link in the e-mail to return to this page and select your free game. The price of the qualifying free game will be deducted from your order at checkout.
Offer valid until 11:59 p.m. Pacific time October 1, 2009. Free game must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. Pacific time November 1, 2009. Limited to one free game per customer
HERE

Airport Mania is a fun time-management game. Great Tree & Wik are nice, as well.

Swarm & the Ricochet Games are also worth it, especially 1/2 off, IMHO.

[quote name='eastx']You also need to list the deal's retailer/website in the topic, CCohen.[/QUOTE]

The amazon icon to the left of the topic name isn't enough? They're made available for use for a reason =/

I might pick up Swarm and one of the Ricochet games. Anyone who has played both Ricochet games offered in this deal, which is better?

im shocked people even buy these types of games anymore.. with bigfishgames and shockwave..

i mean say you buy 2 of these games for 10.00 thats 20 bucks for 4 games that you will probally beat in a month or so and never play again.. on the other hand you could take that 20 spend it on a 3 month sub. to shockwave play over 1000 games (you never own them its like a rental site) and have more fun..

before i found shock i did buy 4 games off amazon and probally played them for a week before i got bored with them.

just tossing something out there

[quote name='slidecage']im shock(wave)ed people even buy these types of games anymore.. with bigfishgames and shockwave...(you never own them its like a rental site)

just tossing something out there[/QUOTE]

Don't be so shocked. Some people like to actually own rather than rent. Some people like to buy now and stick it in the backlog. Some people may have relatives who may want to play it later. etc.

amazon does offer some game downloads that are not available on bigfish/shockwave/iwin
If you wanted to get monkey island episode 2, for example

[quote name='noisome07']The amazon icon to the left of the topic name isn't enough? They're made available for use for a reason =/[/QUOTE]

I'm with eastx, the icon doesn't appear in a number of places like Latest Forum Posts on the front page, nor at the top of the page when looking at the thread. It just appears on that one instance of the OP.

bread's done
Back