Boktai $4.38

thanks for the post, but next time would you mind sticking this in the Target clearance thread as to find a copy of this game in a Target nowadays is going to be extremely YMMV

[quote name='quickstraw']sorry...first post[/quote]

its no problem. At least your first post was contributing a deal to this site that may help those who have copies left over near them

[quote name='alongx']Dammit. And to think I paid $9.99 for this.[/quote]

I paid 15 for it with a GGC (I had 8 left over from a gift card from christmas as well)

[quote name='alongx']Dammit. And to think I paid $9.99 for this.[/quote]
I payed $19.99.

Anyone know what the going trade-in rate Boktai gets at EB or Gamestop? More or less then $5?

[quote name='trustcompany1013']if someone finds an extra for 4.38 at target...ill pay you 10 shipped for it sealed[/quote]

My target has at least 4 copies, locked behind a glass case, and marked $13.98. If I can get there today I'll scan one for you and PM you if It's $4. You can have it for cost plus shipping.

[quote name='bob_the_goon'][quote name='trustcompany1013']if someone finds an extra for 4.38 at target...ill pay you 10 shipped for it sealed[/quote]

My target has at least 4 copies, locked behind a glass case, and marked $13.98. If I can get there today I'll scan one for you and PM you if It's $4. You can have it for cost plus shipping.[/quote]

thanks, lmk

[quote name='bob_the_goon'][quote name='trustcompany1013']if someone finds an extra for 4.38 at target...ill pay you 10 shipped for it sealed[/quote]

My target has at least 4 copies, locked behind a glass case, and marked $13.98. If I can get there today I'll scan one for you and PM you if It's $4. You can have it for cost plus shipping.[/quote]

you think u can get me one too

My target still has this, golden sun 2, and La Tactics still. I may have to stop and pick some stuff up for you guys. I haven't had a chance to play my Boktai though because the girlfriend left my GBA SP in my brothers car and I don't really like my original one.

I'm glad quickstraw gave this its own topic because I never browse that 93 page Target thread & would've missed this deal. It's much easy to scan topic titles.

Thanks quickstraw!

Yeah, the Target thread is monstrous and impossible to look through. And this deal rules. I'm checking it out at lunch. Thanks.

[quote name='rally9x']My target still has this, golden sun 2, and La Tactics still. I may have to stop and pick some stuff up for you guys. I haven't had a chance to play my Boktai though because the girlfriend left my GBA SP in my brothers car and I don't really like my original one.[/quote]can you pick me up a Golden Sun: TLA?

If you find an extra Boktai Ill buy it off of you, for some reason I never ever see this game around, I think I saw it once at BestBuy.

If someone picks up an extra one, I'll buy it for 7 shipped. That would be very cool of you. Tell me in advance and I'll paypal it to you before you even get the game.

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='bob_the_goon'][quote name='trustcompany1013']if someone finds an extra for 4.38 at target...ill pay you 10 shipped for it sealed[/quote]

thanks, lmk[/quote]

I got you one. Check your PMs.

Anyone else, there were three left. They're ringing up at $4.98, which brings them to $5.39 with tax. I will attempt to get one for anyone who wants one, but if you have less than a hundred posts, I won't ship first. I would also even trade for just about any five dollar game I don't have. I have all systems.

[quote name='bob_the_goon'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='bob_the_goon'][quote name='trustcompany1013']if someone finds an extra for 4.38 at target...ill pay you 10 shipped for it sealed[/quote]

thanks, lmk[/quote]

I got you one. Check your PMs.

Anyone else, there were three left. They're ringing up at $4.98, which brings them to $5.39 with tax. I will attempt to get one for anyone who wants one, but if you have less than a hundred posts, I won't ship first. I would also even trade for just about any five dollar game I don't have. I have all systems.[/quote]

Can you grab me one

[quote name='pete5883'][quote name='alongx']Dammit. And to think I paid $9.99 for this.[/quote]

Took the words right out of my mouth.[/quote]

Yep, me too.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='WildWop']What's the deal on Golden Sun?[/quote]

$10[/quote]

Thanks.

Is this a regional clearance or nation-wide like the La Pucelle one?

I found it down here in Mobile Alabama. They had exactly one in the case and it rang up $4.98. I remember a couple of weeks ago it had been on the clearance aisles for $9.99 (not inside the case).

In any case, it looks like this one is nationwide because most of the bigger clearances don't seem to hit this Target.

Brerdan

I found one at my Target. they seem to have every clearance that happens. the Target clearance post is too long to search all of it. Sometimes i find a clearance that was already posted there at page 10.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='quickstraw']sorry...first post[/quote]

its no problem. At least your first post was contributing a deal to this site that may help those who have copies left over near them[/quote]

I don't even read that thread as it got way too long. I prefer them to be posted as its own deal.

bread's done
Back