Bomberman Land Touch: WFC Thread

I haven't gone online yet, so I don't have a code to give. I wanted to bump this game because I want to recondmend it-- the single player campaign is fucking cute as hell. Seriously. The whole pirate island thing is juvenile as hell, but cute as well. More importantly, ALL of the mini games I've played so far are well made with even some I'd play again for fun.
Maybe even more importantly, you have the normal game of Bomberman to play off and online.

Im still waiting on this game to arrive, I picked it up at that Tower.com sale. But once I get my hands on it, I'll be in this thread with my code. I think it may show up today.

I just opened this up and started playing the single player on the way to work this morning. So far its alot of fun! I havent seen any traditional Bomberman gameplay yet, but the touchscreen minigames are alot of fun. Maybe tonight when I get home I will check out the multiplayer aspects.

I think this is going to be one of those "lost gems" games, so I'd grab it now, lest you what to fork over much more later.

Btw, I just picked up mine today, but I've got a whole list of games to run through before I start this one up.

Just got it from Wal-Mart! I've been ALL over the area today looking for this game...and Wal-Mart was the only one that had it! I'm glad I did! Hopefully this becomes one of them games that go for a shit of $$ on eBay :D LOL

Can't wait to try it out!

Is the WiFi Classic Bomberman any good on this game? I remember hearing before that there were problems (latency, I think was the issue) that made the Classic Bomberman WiFI kind of useless. If they fixed it, then great.

I havent played online yet so no idea about that.

I did play this morning on my way to work and was finally able to beat two of the minigame that had been kicking my ass for a while. I almost reached one of those points where you just give up and stop playing. For like a week I could not beat these 2 minigames. The one where you drag and drop bodyparts to create a picture of one of the characters. And the game where its like a slot machine and you connect 2 pieces of a fuse to link to a bomb and blow it up. I FINALLY beat both of those this morning and now Im invigorated to play again.

I just picked this up yesterday. I was hesitant because there's a review on Amazon where a guy said that the WiFi play suffered because of it slowed the game down. I was hoping that this was a quirk (it happens in Mario Kart sometimes) so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I played random people yesterday and, in the afternoon, I had no trouble at all. It was nice to play someone else beside the computer.

Last night I played online and I had the slow-down issue.

Also interesting that both times that I played I was only matched up with one other person. It's like there's me and one other guy who were playing Bomberman WiFi in the whole country.

Anyway, when it works, it's great. It does suck when there's network issues, though.

i've played about half a dozen games online. mostly 1 on 1 with the bots. i've played once with 2 other ppl. i've only had 1 game which had slow down the others have been perfect. (and that wasn't the game with 2 ppl).

i've played locally with 5 ppl. that was a lot of fun.

i haven't played the regular game, but i play classic for a quick easy to get into game.

[quote name='Puffa469']I havent played online yet so no idea about that.
I almost reached one of those points where you just give up and stop playing. For like a week I could not beat these 2 minigames. The one where you drag and drop bodyparts to create a picture of one of the characters. And the game where its like a slot machine and you connect 2 pieces of a fuse to link to a bomb and blow it up. I FINALLY beat both of those this morning and now Im invigorated to play again.[/QUOTE]

UGH I HATE THAT ONE!!!
I STILL can not beat that one!!!! :(

[quote name='amicus']i've played about half a dozen games online. mostly 1 on 1 with the bots. i've played once with 2 other ppl. i've only had 1 game which had slow down the others have been perfect. (and that wasn't the game with 2 ppl).
[/quote]

Once in a while I'll get a slowdown (really, it's more like 'jittery' play) with Mario Kart and the others.

After the first games (in the afternoon) went off without a hitch I picked up a copy for each of my daughters so that I could play them (it's my way of having visitation when I'm not officially visiting).

I should be able to play them this week sometime and I'll post the results here.

Add me =).

Just started, so overall I just plain suck.

From what i've played, the game is a lot of fun. Should be a great "pickup & play" type game. Story mode is beefy enough for a handheld game, nothing spectacular, but it does the job.

I've added the folks in this thread to my Bomberman list. Anyone up for a game tonight? Around 8PM EST?

If I see any replies I'll be on and play.

Here's my Bomberman Friend Code:

bread's done
Back