Bonus 400 points with 1600 Gears of War Season Pass @ Best Buy & Gamestop

Admiral Ackbar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I just noticed on the page at Best Buy for the Gears of War Season Pass it states...

Special Offers:
•400 Bonus Microsoft Points: See Packages

I guess they're doing something similar to the Halo Map Pack. Can someone confirm this in store and online?

Gears of War 1600 point season pass. Edit: updated link

Looks like this same offer is at Gamestop.

718x305_GoWJudgment_pass3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GamerDude316']Got the codes from my order @ BB this morning. 1600 point code worked, 400 point code keeps getting "An error has occurred during the transaction, please try again later". Think its time to get ahold of CS...[/QUOTE]Same here. Uhhhh what the hell GameStop??

EDIT: Tried it just now (about an hour after original post) and it worked. Weird but okay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this still work? I am looking at purchasing the download on GameStop.com, but don't see the 400 bonus point mention.

[quote name='panda911']This is officially dead at GameStop. They're out of codes.[/QUOTE]

We ran out around 6pm EST, system gave us a couple more rounds, then we were officially out by 6:30.

Your 400 point code will work a few hours after you redeem the 1600 point code. They probably make sure you don't use the 400 point card then try to return the 1600 point card for a refund. I had the error message last night, but it worked later.

[quote name='GamerDude316']For those of you having issues with the 400 point code, I just tried mine again and it worked. Seems like its getting fixed![/QUOTE]

Mine still is having issues

Did anyone not get a 400 point code? I bought this the day I saw the deal on best buy and got an email. Didn't bother redeeming my emailed code until now because my game came in and I only got 1600 points

bread's done
Back