Boobquake 2010

Strell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
288 (100%)
i'm under extreme viral duress at the moment, but didn't see a thread for this

basically some iranian cleric made the claim that women dressing immodestly (i.e., cleavage) = gives men impure thoughts = causes earthquakes. this sounds like a joke but the dood was 100% super cereal. another iranian head honcho confirmed this line of thinking.

so some chick created "boobquake" which encourages women to wear push up bras and tank tops and photograph it as evidence. this is all over facebook and twitter and the like. i think the originator's website is "blag hag" or something.

anyway, point is, this is the absolute worst day in the world to get sick, which makes me question the honest existence of higher powers, because maybe he's trying to hoardo more boobs for himself.

if you'll excuse me I need to go juice myself. yes! juice! i am like living human starburst. and yes, I have thought up many, MANY more metaphors and analogies to describe this particular assault upon my body. grisly gross ones. ask me for more informtiion!

becuase the last two posts were worthless, let me bring hallowed knowledge to the table:

quilted northern soft and strong toilet paper SUCKS

[quote name='Strell']becuase the last two posts were worthless, let me bring hallowed knowledge to the table:

quilted northern soft and strong toilet paper SUCKS[/QUOTE]

this is all i use

pag12367pk_1_1.jpg

get better, Strell. It ain't the same without you. Listen to some ambient new age w/headphones to get rid of the pounding. works for me. but dosen't rock at all. Happy Juicing!

Let the "fundamentalist Christians kill just as many people as fundamentalist Muslims" debate begin......thanks bob. Just kidding, this debate bores me. Keep it about boobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
At most of the boobquake events, there was more press then women.

Mardi Gras was better - there are always a small group of fundies telling everyone they're going to Hell for having a good time and it's entertaining just to hang around for a while and watch their interaction with the crowd.

bread's done
Back