Book/Comic deals on Black Friday?

sotc1988

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Just wondering if there are any good websites that have sales on black friday for either hard cover comic book collections or just regular books like a Borders or Barnes & Noble. Hopefully someone out there knows something from last year. Thanks.

This isn't quite what you're looking for, but www.tfaw.com has a nick and dent section where they sell graphic novels pretty cheap year round. I've ordered from them a couple of times and even though the products where technically in nick and dent condition, they looked fine to me.

you should probably ask the staff at your local comic shop if they have anything planned. mine always has a variant sale on black friday.

[quote name='teh_minus']you should probably ask the staff at your local comic shop if they have anything planned. mine always has a variant sale on black friday.[/QUOTE]

I love my comic store... variants are always cover price. Problem is, have to beat people to em =P

Thanks for the replies. It looks like tfaw will be the best bet for me. My local store was having a sale but I can get better prices everyday if I order from amazon. Thanks again.

Im waiting to see what dynamic forces does, theyve had good deals all week, last time I ordered from them it was a $5 special for a John Romita SR signed XMen #500, they ended up sending me one that was a DF variant signed, I also ordered a $5 5 pack of random stuff and ended up getting the Claw / Red Sonja variant signed by writer and artist that had under a 100 print run. Heres hoping for something great from them.

Half Price Books has a black friday sale. I think you can win a gift card if you show up before 11:00 AM and 20% off everything all day. The one by my house (Lewisville, TX) has comics and PS3/Xbox360 games as well, so I'll be there fo sho.

bread's done
Back