Bookcase for storing games?

fezlopez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Can anyone recommend a tall one, preferably white or black, wood.
Need it to store my games and accessories. Cheap please!

Its a crapshoot, but places like Goodwill and other thrift stores are great for cheap furniture. Most 6ft bookshelves i've seen average between $18-$35. If you go to retail outlets, you're looking at spending at least $80, even places like Ikea can be kinda expensive.

[quote name='Bezerker']Its a crapshoot, but places like Goodwill and other thrift stores are great for cheap furniture. Most 6ft bookshelves i've seen average between $18-$35. If you go to retail outlets, you're looking at spending at least $80, even places like Ikea can be kinda expensive.[/QUOTE]

2nd that on Goodwill. Unless u want to build your own.

Walmart/Target u can check too.

[quote name='Bezerker']Its a crapshoot, but places like Goodwill and other thrift stores are great for cheap furniture. Most 6ft bookshelves i've seen average between $18-$35. If you go to retail outlets, you're looking at spending at least $80, even places like Ikea can be kinda expensive.[/QUOTE]

I plan on going to Goodwill and see what I can find also. Walmart has one for $35, but I'm still looking around.

Billy bookcase with double glass doors is what I use. Keeps my games dust free and can hold a load of games, strategy guides, figures, whatever you want due to the adjustable shelves.

bread's done
Back