BookOff trade in values for March

perfectsil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
only 8 stores in the whole country so this will only be helpful for a few of you lol, but here's what I found for March TIVs

Crysis 3 $36
Dead Space 3 $36
Tomb Raider $36

and there's a promotion for extra $7 for every 3 games traded in, doesn't apply to games with TiVs less than $2

best part is they pay cash

http://www.bookoffusa.com/?cmd=store

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the prices universal? I never wanted to advertise their high TIV, cause I don't want them to go out of business. I buy books and stuff there too, and the occasional used Japanese imports.

[quote name='sninh']:O theres one near me! is there a place that shows other tiv?[/QUOTE]

they have a flyer that shows a couple other recent games, but I don't remember now.. otherwise you have to bring in games for them to tell you the TIVs.

I think I remember last year someone posted about Game of Thrones having a high value there, when the game was maybe $20 or less. When I brought in a copy to trade-in, I noticed that the trade-in value was higher than what they sold the game in-store for lol. The next time I went to trade a few penny guides, they had a decent stack of Game of Thrones at a lower trade-in value and lower selling price.

bread's done
Back