Bookshelf or Stand For holding Consoles

chris owns u

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a bookshelf type of thing or just a shelf that is high up to hold up my new sony 32 inch hdtv. Its in my bedroom so it needs to be high so i can watch while laying in bed if you find a stand or i'm looking for a small bookshelf to put the consoles on next to my dresser that the tv is on now behind the tv is a clutter of wii ps3 360 cable box and router wires. I need some help organizing this for cheap i cant even reach my wii without knocking my 360 over and my ps3 i cant squeeze the disc in between it and the tv. i'm looking for $80 and below as i just spent all my money on this tv.

Your best bet is to prowl craigslist for curb alerts or estate sales, when people move there's usually furniture they can't take with them and not a whole lot of demand for it. You're also more likely to get older, better quality furniture than what you might buy from say, Ikea.

I obtained a nice woodgrain, wall-mounted CD rack for $1--all I needed was a screwdriver and somebody who wanted to clear out their house. A store might've charged me 5-20 bucks or more for some flimsy failed artproject made of metal wires.

Have you considered a wall-mount? They're cheap and you can set your 32" exactly to the height you need it. Amazon has a nice one for $33.

bread's done
Back