Booth Babes!!

strangly enough the Booth Babes this year were a lot more subdued than previous years... also he missed a few cool ones.

Which pale thin nerd? ;) I'm Phillip in the article by the way. I pretty much smile the same way for all pictures so you're probably talking about me.

[quote name='Rabidmuskrat']Which pale thin nerd? ;) I'm Phillip in the article by the way. I pretty much smile the same way for all pictures so you're probably talking about me.[/quote]

You look slightly less annoying than the other nerd.

The only acceptable reason for him looking like he does in damn near every picture is if he had never seen a girl before or if you cock punched him right before the shutter clicked.

I didn't even see half of those booth babes there. I guess I really wasn't looking. Marriage does strange things to ya I guess.

[quote name='SolinariDotCom']Man.. you totally missed the best booth babe of all. An asian girl advertising some tango game down in Kentia... Nice![/quote]

I saw her! She was cute.

I'll be posting a gallery full of booth babes, hopefully tonight.

trying to steal my time in the spotlight ;)

I personally like the Nintendo ones best. They had a munch more genuine, cute type look.

[quote name='Rabidmuskrat']
I personally like the Nintendo ones best. They had a munch more genuine, cute type look.[/quote]

As they always do! Nintendo booth babes are the "Lady in public, Freak in Bed!" type. :booty:

[quote name='Rabidmuskrat']trying to steal my time in the spotlight ;)

I personally like the Nintendo ones best. They had a munch more genuine, cute type look.[/quote]

They also had the advantage of not looking like cheap whores.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one who's turned off by extreme sluttiness. On the plus side for me, though, the girls that I like the most are actually in my reach.

Besides... Personality > Appearance

why? why doesn't anybody think of the chillun'? posting sexually explicit content on a gaming site lol :p
jk. but come on, i bet some girls on here, me included, would like to see some hot, muscular dudes that work for these companies!! like.. microsoft men or something. think of the chillun and the women.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']why? why doesn't anybody think of the chillun'? posting sexually explicit content on a gaming site lol :p
jk. but come on, i bet some girls on here, me included, would like to see some hot, muscular dudes that work for these companies!! like.. microsoft men or something. think of the chillun and the women.[/quote]

Check my gallery. I posted some .. bouncer looking guy from the Nintendo booth - just for you! Not sure if he's hot.. but he's muscular. I guess.

the thing I don't get is that like 90% of the booth babes at e3 were blondes. Blondes are nice & all but I really think the # of blondes there was over kill. It made alot of them look the same. Where are the red heads & Brunettes ? I swear blondes are so freaking over rated.

And yeah the nintendo girls had that "girl next door" vibe working. Big plus if you ask me.

[quote name='KingDox']the thing I don't get is that like 90% of the booth babes at e3 were blondes. Blondes are nice & all but I really think the # of blondes there was over kill. It made alot of them look the same. Where are the red heads & Brunettes ? I swear blondes are so freaking over rated.

And yeah the nintendo girls had that "girl next door" vibe working. Big plus if you ask me.[/quote]

true blondes are something else though

[quote name='KingDox']

And yeah the nintendo girls had that "girl next door" vibe working. Big plus if you ask me.[/quote]

whats everyones hang up with the girl next door? ive got girls next door to me. i do not however have any giant breasted, tight assed models.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']They also had the advantage of not looking like cheap whores.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one who's turned off by extreme sluttiness.[/quote]

So true. I'd go to E3 to see games, not "cheap whores". ;)

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus']They also had the advantage of not looking like cheap whores.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one who's turned off by extreme sluttiness.[/quote]

So true. I'd go to E3 to see games, not "cheap whores". ;)[/quote]

yeah I think it was the Namco booth that had a stage show with babes and had guys Hooting & screaming like morons. They came all the way to e3 from god knows where just to stare at some girl in a halter top and high heels. Pretty lame if you ask me. When the stage show started almost everyone left the game stations to watch the show. If the guys are that desperate they should have gone down a few blocks and visited Spearmint Rhino.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus']They also had the advantage of not looking like cheap whores.

For real, man. Glad to know I'm not the only one. The Nintendo babes caught my eye WAY before any of the others did.

Booth Babes are older than we are. My old boss use to tell me so many stories, these stories were like 25 years old!!!!!

I liked that the Nintendo girls not only would have a conversation with you, they actually KNEW stuff about the games. Cute AND Intelligent = A++

Well there's an excuse why guys left the games at the Namco booth... most of them sucked... and those Namco girls were gorgeous... and THEY CAN DANCE... like a mafucka...

More pics of them at www.vgonetwork.com in the SRS feature.

[quote name='Maverick CRV'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus']They also had the advantage of not looking like cheap whores.

For real, man. Glad to know I'm not the only one. The Nintendo babes caught my eye WAY before any of the others did.[/quote]

I dunno, I gotta say the only girl I was even in to was the Tango girl. Cute outfit. Some of the Nintendo girls looked nice, though.

[quote name='MarkMan']Well there's an excuse why guys left the games at the Namco booth... most of them sucked... and those Namco girls were gorgeous... and THEY CAN DANCE... like a mafucka...

More pics of them at www.vgonetwork.com in the SRS feature.[/quote]

Nice looking site, but all I can see are damn Namco stories. You shoulda just linked to the page.

Bah. It took me forever to get a Namco shirt when they were throwing them out, but I'm standing remotely near teh 25 to Life booth and 2 hats hit me.

bread's done
Back