Borderlands 2 $25, Max Payne 3, GTAIV $15 - Twitch Gamespot Black Fridays Deals 11/23

StryderOmega

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
^^^DEALS ARE DEAD!!! TITLE NEEDS UPDATING^^^

Received an email stating GameSpot is hosting live feed where they promote Black Friday type deals that you need to watch to get a part of. Can't post a pic of email cause on my phone.

The new live, weekly web series that hooks you up with exclusive deals on everything gaming is back. You have to watch live to get these deep discounts! Supplies are limited so tune in this Friday evening and save huge on the hottest games.

Past Deals:
November 9 Deals Hints (with probable games):

Deal Hint #1: With a little help from some seeds and a liquid gun you'll have your tricky machinery up and running in no time. - Vessel
Deal Hint #2: Hey there fortunate son, grab your passport and Nova-6, it's time to head to Russia. - Black Ops
Deal Hint #3: Control or be consumed in a concrete jungle filled with hideous monsters and horrific plagues. - Prototype PC Bundle

Devil May Cry 9.99
Digital Copy of Darkness II For PC
Assassin's Creed Revelations $19.99 receive $15 towards Preorder of AC3 Encyclopedia Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bardockkun']Now I'm getting weirdly excited for holiday season because of this...[/QUOTE]

You mean you're getting excited for amazon deals that sell out in 2 minutes...

[quote name='Jimmienoman']You mean you're getting excited for amazon deals that sell out in 2 minutes...[/QUOTE]

Just like Black Friday.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']You mean you're getting excited for amazon deals that sell out in 2 minutes...[/QUOTE]

I actually don't remember buying one thing from Amazon last year for Black Friday. Best Buy had all the deals that sold out in a snap.

2 Minutes is a luxury for those lightning deals if I remember right. Since alot got sold out in a minute.

[quote name='Atlantik00']Where did you find the clickable link or scrolling URL? I was looking everywhere on the video and didn't see any :([/QUOTE]

There was Gamestop people posting the links in the live chat window on the right side. I just copy and pasted into a new tab.

Wanted to bump this up as a reminder to my CAGfriends. If I recall, last week this started around 4pm US central time. I know many of you missed the DMC deal, so set your alarms and subscriptions! Hopefully there is a good deal again today. Good luck this afternoon...

How long did the last deal go for, I remember seeing the thread about 30 mins after it started and people were already complaining that it was dead.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Do you have to be a member with Gamespot to get the deal?[/QUOTE]

No. I got two of the deals last week and I'm not.

Thanks for the thread.

The deals are really at an awful time though. Most people are either just getting off work or out of school and are on the road or trying to finish up so they can go home on time. I wish this was earlier in the day.

[quote name='benjamouth']How long did the last deal go for, I remember seeing the thread about 30 mins after it started and people were already complaining that it was dead.[/QUOTE]

Last week DMC was gone in no more than 10 minutes. So it is really luck of the draw. Just remember to go to the game via the deal link.

Stryder - u gonna put the links in ur OP ... I personally don't think there is 'time'. By the time u put a link, shit could be gone. (Unless of course the deal is for a crap game.)

[quote name='blinknot4']Last week DMC was gone in no more than 10 minutes. So it is really luck of the draw. Just remember to go to the game via the deal link.

Stryder - u gonna put the links in ur OP ... I personally don't think there is 'time'. By the time u put a link, shit could be gone. (Unless of course the deal is for a crap game.)[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call it luck of the draw, everyone who was watching at 3pm last week could have got one.

Thanks for this thread, OP. You might want to edit your post to reflect that there isn't "an exclusive offer on Assassin's Creed III" this week; that was in the initial announcement last week.

It helps that the only class I have today starts after 6pm EST and I can use a lab computer in the same building at 5pm. :razz:

[quote name='Vigilante']Thanks for this thread, OP. You might want to edit your post to reflect that there isn't "an exclusive offer on Assassin's Creed III" this week; that was in the initial announcement last week.

It helps that the only class I have today starts after 6pm EST and I can use a lab computer in the same building at 5pm. :razz:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing it out! I fixed it.

Hint from twitter:

"Get your game on, no matter where you go."

KoA + DLC (PC probably) is gonna be a deal I think.

"#GSBlackFridays Hint 1: Embark on an epic fantasy adventure to write your own destiny (and also get all the DLC)!"

[quote name='Wario64']Hint from twitter:

"#GSBlackFridays Hint 1: Embark on an epic fantasy adventure to write your own destiny (and also get all the DLC)!"[/QUOTE]

Here's the third hint:

Deal Number 2 - Hint:
The checkered flag is just over the horizon, and a wheel can help get you there.

[quote name='Foladar']Here's the third hint:

Deal Number 2 - Hint:
The checkered flag is just over the horizon, and a wheel can help get you there.[/QUOTE]

Where is that hint at?

Nevermind, foudn it. They just haven't tweeted it yet

Deal Number 2 - Hint:
The checkered flag is just over the horizon, and a wheel can help get you there.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the 360 Speed Wheel. For $20, I'd get it for Forza Horizon.

[quote name='Wario64']Hint from twitter:

"#GSBlackFridays Hint 1: Embark on an epic fantasy adventure to write your own destiny (and also get all the DLC)!"[/QUOTE]

Deal Number 2 - Hint:
The checkered flag is just over the horizon, and a wheel can help get you there.[/QUOTE]Uh-oh...If that's all three hints, then today might be a bust in terms of good deals for me. :whistle2:#

Yep, nothing as good as DMC HD this time. KoA+DLC is kind of decent I suppose if you're on PC and assuming it's $10-12. But again, not as good as $5 Darkness 2

[quote name='bzchanboy']Yes it looks to be the GAEMS G155 if my eyes don't deceive me.[/QUOTE]

That would be my guess as well. Lots of sales on that lately.

[quote name='blinknot4']

Stryder - u gonna put the links in ur OP ... I personally don't think there is 'time'. By the time u put a link, shit could be gone. (Unless of course the deal is for a crap game.)[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I won't be able to post the links to keep up with the deals as I am at work and on my phone.

That and the deals are only good for 2 hours so it wouldn't really be worth it.

I will however keep track of past deals. Maybe they will go all out on the actual Friday. Haha

[quote name='StryderOmega']Unfortunately I won't be able to post the links to keep up with the deals as I am at work and on my phone.

That and the deals are only good for 2 hours so it wouldn't really be worth it.

I will however keep track of past deals. Maybe they will go all out on the actual Friday. Haha[/QUOTE]

Wiki your OP then

bread's done
Back