Borderlands 2 $25 on Amazon - PS3 version backordered

[quote name='Havok83']it would have helped if you mentioned which platform as its only the 360 version[/QUOTE]

PS3 too, Amazon just isn't the default seller.

[quote name='Havok83']it would have helped if you mentioned which platform as its only the 360 version[/QUOTE]

was showing ps3 when i posted this.

Thanks for posting this, I was able to get the PS3 version for $25.... :D

Glad I didn't wait as the PS3 price has went up to $43.99

[quote name='primalcarnage']Thanks for posting this, I was able to get the PS3 version for $25.... :D

Glad I didn't wait as the PS3 price has went up to $43.99[/QUOTE]

Still at $25, just select amazon as the seller.

I wanna get in on this due to the season pass screwup yesterday, but alas I have to save money and Ill have to pass. Do you guys think it will be less than $30 in december?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I wanna get in on this due to the season pass screwup yesterday, but alas I have to save money and Ill have to pass. Do you guys think it will be less than $30 in december?[/QUOTE]

Season pass screwup? I must have missed that. What was it?

[quote name='simmias']Season pass screwup? I must have missed that. What was it?[/QUOTE]
I think the Season Pass was free on the XBLM in like Argentina or something.

[quote name='Kaiselius']Still hoping someone will do a $10-15 deal on the goty of the first game

...it's never gonna happen :cry:[/QUOTE]

About two years ago Best Buy had it for $10, but I doubt we will see that again. I actually just traded it into Amazon for $16.20

[quote name='Kaiselius']Still hoping someone will do a $10-15 deal on the goty of the first game

...it's never gonna happen :cry:[/QUOTE]

Which Console? The PC version is 7.50 right now on steam.

[quote name='luettke10']About two years ago Best Buy had it for $10, but I doubt we will see that again. I actually just traded it into Amazon for $16.20[/QUOTE]

They had it for $10 this summer with a pre-order of Borderlands 2.

[quote name='Nohbdy']HOW IS THE DIGITAL PC VERSION MORE EXPENSIVE!?

Fuck's sake, Amazon![/QUOTE]

That's the SAME price as Steam.

[quote name='MysterD']That's the SAME price as Steam.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it makes sense that it's a price match of steam.

Still, this has got to be a first. The 360 & PS3 versions are actually cheaper than the PC DD version.

[quote name='InfenroIII']Which Console? The PC version is 7.50 right now on steam.[/QUOTE]
Eh, I'm looking for the PS3 version.

Just got it for the PS3 for $25. I can wait a couple of weeks. At least by that time I've finished the first one.

Can't wait for Best Buy to match the $25 Amazon Borderlands 2 offer, so I can use my $20 pre-order gift certificate from Black Ops 2. :roll:

The only thing stopping me from buying this is the overwhelming amount of other games I've picked up already. I could play my backlog and not complete them by the time this game gets a complete edition with DLC.

[quote name='Kecir12']Been waiting for them to drop the 360 version to $25 so thank you kindly, op.[/QUOTE]

Not to thread crap, but there was a $15 coupon on Friday making this bad boy $20 (when it was listed at $34.99) from about noon-5pm EST when the coupon expired.

[quote name='aircobra']They had it for $10 this summer with a pre-order of Borderlands 2.[/QUOTE]

Yep.. was a pretty sweet deal. Had the DLC on the 2nd disc and everything.

[quote name='ckc4043']Borderland 2 or transformer cyberton.....any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Borderlands 2 with a landslide victory.

[quote name='dugbrandon']Ugh, I bought this at toys-r-us last week for $50...I'm so stupid[/QUOTE]

Buy it via Amazon for $25, then return the sealed copy you get from Amazon with your TRU receipt.

bread's done
Back