Borderlands 2 Hardcover Guide - 23.42 w/ free shipping

It's the wrong picture, yes. But it says hardcover, the MSRP matches up and the product description matches up. There's also an alternate listing for the paperback guide (16.76 if you're interested).

Not bad at all looking forward to this game!!!
badass

See the 208 page paperback art book? That thing looks like a coffee table monster! Now to some how justify adding it to my collector's edition stuff....

[quote name='Velo214']won't they have a game of the year / dlc edition soon enough?

still im down probly, lol[/QUOTE]

Eventually, don't know how soon. But we have yet to even touch the surface on their DLC, and they had 4 for the original game, so I'd say it's a ways away. But if someone can wait that long, then that's some great restraint or lack of interest, things that I don't quite possess. ;)

Hmmmmm I'm definitely picking up the game because I absolutely loved the first, but still contemplating on ordering this.

It would be pretty sweet for my collection though, and seeing that the first Borderlands hardcover guide is apparently going for ~$60 used on amazon now.....decisions decisions.....

[quote name='NocturneManiac']Eventually, don't know how soon. But we have yet to even touch the surface on their DLC, and they had 4 for the original game, so I'd say it's a ways away. But if someone can wait that long, then that's some great restraint or lack of interest, things that I don't quite possess. ;)[/QUOTE]i have borderlands 1 goty for 360 and i happened to come across a goty guide at best buy, which i bought (of course this is just days after i used my 50% off coupon for strategy guides :roll:). both are still sealed, though. i'm not sure how soon i will get to them. i'm probably one of those that can wait until borderlands 2 goty game and guide comes out.

Hmm...the only thing stopping me from preordering this is the chance that I can get one from BBY using the 50% off one guide coupon that I'll get once I renew my GCU membership before it expires in October. I have more BBY credit, anyway. :\

Not that it's a better deal price wise, since it is from Gamestop after all. :roll:

BUT, I did notice that they are giving away a bonus 15 month calendar when you buy the guide from them....at MSRP of $34.99 :bomb:

BL2 LE Guide Gamestop

831361_bonusLG.jpg

For any super BL fans who don't care about the extra cash at this point, pretty nice incentive. But for the CAG in most of us...don't know if it's worth it. Though I suppose anyone who is considering buying a LE guide in the first place is probably a little bit on the side of not caring about spending extra cash, in a way. :cool:

[quote name='NocturneManiac']Not that it's a better deal price wise, since it is from Gamestop after all. :roll:

BUT, I did notice that they are giving away a bonus 15 month calendar when you buy the guide from them....at MSRP of $34.99 :bomb:

BL2 LE Guide Gamestop

831361_bonusLG.jpg

For any super BL fans who don't care about the extra cash at this point, pretty nice incentive. But for the CAG in most of us...don't know if it's worth it. Though I suppose anyone who is considering buying a LE guide in the first place is probably a little bit on the side of not caring about spending extra cash, in a way. :cool:[/QUOTE]

If anyone has the points and it's still listed, PUR has a $20 off any guide coupon for like 12,000 points. I've used it a few times to knock down the price of CE guides I wanted since I had Gamestop credit.

[quote name='NocturneManiac']
borderlands_2_limited_edition_guide_raw.jpg
[/QUOTE]
OK, that's pretty BA! Dang it Borderlands 2 stop taking all my money before I even own you yet!

oh damn might bite on this even though I'm holding out for the GOTY LE version of the guide that's likely to come out. still kicking myself for not getting the Borderlands GOTY guide

[quote name='Vigilante']Hmm...the only thing stopping me from preordering this is the chance that I can get one from BBY using the 50% off one guide coupon that I'll get once I renew my GCU membership before it expires in October. I have more BBY credit, anyway. :\[/QUOTE]

Hrm, what are the odds that they'll offer 50% off the guide if bought with the game like they did with Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2? I'd definitely grab one at that price, especially since I could use my BB credit then.

[quote name='argyle']Hrm, what are the odds that they'll offer 50% off the guide if bought with the game like they did with Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2? I'd definitely grab one at that price, especially since I could use my BB credit then.[/QUOTE]I think it would likelier be just with the standard guide, but one could always argue that the CE guide should get the same treatment. :cool:

But dang, that calendar looks good, and I definitely have enough PUR points to afford that $20 off a guide coupon and enough credit to afford the remaining price...:whistle2:k

If anyone is on the fence for this, I have the hardbound CE guide for the first Borderlands and it's excellent. Definitely worth it.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']If anyone has the points and it's still listed, PUR has a $20 off any guide coupon for like 12,000 points. I've used it a few times to knock down the price of CE guides I wanted since I had Gamestop credit.[/QUOTE]

I'm not even seeing the coupon, unless you mean the free guide up to $20 one. Do they simply just use that one to take off $20? The one that's 11,250 points?

But either way, I am lacking in points, mostly since I tend to not go to GS all that much, so a no go for me. :cry:

bread's done
Back