Borderlands 2 (PC Digital Download) $10 or 4-Pack $30

[quote name='danchilders']I still have two copies left from a 4 pack. I don't have the discount so it is $8 a copy.

PM me.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

[quote name='danchilders']One copy left of Borderlands 2 for $8 paypal. PM me.[/QUOTE]

$$ sent, anybody else have a key left please PM me, need one for my brother.

[quote name='sdcranford']$$ sent, anybody else have a key left please PM me, need one for my brother.[/QUOTE]

PM me your e-mail so I can get you the code.

Codes all gone!

I bought a 4-pack yesterday. Got 3 codes left. $8 each, Paypal, or you can buy/trade me something on Steam, or I'll take TF2/DOTA2 keys

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yukonrye']I bought a 4-pack yesterday. Got 3 codes left. $8 each, Paypal, or you can buy/trade me something on Steam, or I'll take TF2/DOTA2 keys[/QUOTE]

PM'd. I still need one more.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']

It really boggles the mind that the same studio (Gearbox) that dev'd this game would dare release Aliens Colonial Marines. Seriously...WTF?!![/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they were rushed. It was one of "those" situations. It's a shame when it happens; it typically comes from movie-game tie ins.

Eh... Gearbox has always been a mediocre to poor developer outside of Borderlands which itself isn't particularly original being heavily inspired by Hellgate London and obviously Diablo.

It seems like the codes have run their course (what a great deal to have missed!!!!!). Aw well.

My question for CAGs coming through the back of this thread is...why won't gamersgate.com ever load? Does the site receive just THAT much heavy traffic? I'd like to know if I could change some internet setting to access that site, because I've been trying on and off for a day.

EDIT: I cleared my cookies and the site loaded. Try it if you're having the same issue! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back