Borderlands 2 (PC Download) STEAM deal $36.00 tweet RedBullGaming / GreenManGaming

muzras

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Hey fellow CAGarooz :wave: :D

I dont buy PC or download games so you could any CAG check it and let us know if this is still valid.

https://twitter.com/redbullGAMING
[just tweeted about it, but article was from 9/7/12]

The link in the article is dead. But I noticed the site dropped the price to $47.99 on site, maybe that is why the link is dead, hopefully the 25% off coupon will stack. Can anyone check?

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/...witter&utm_campaign=Feed:+gameranx+(Gameranx)

states this in article

"Borderlands 2 is currently one of the most anticipated games, and it’s slated for release later this month. If you have yet to pre-order it and intend to play it on the PC, you should head on over to Green Man Gaming where the game is currently enjoying a 37.5% discount from its $60 price tag, where it’s selling on Steam and just about everywhere else.

Interestingly enough, the compound discount brings the price of the game down to $37.50. To pay that little, you’ll need to use the following 25% voucher when you check out: GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G

If you’re interested in picking the game up, just head on over here. It costs even less than if you were to buy the 4-pack off Steam.

The best part about it is that you’ll get a Steam access key and all the pre-order benefits including the Mechromancer.

Borderlands 2 is slated for release on September 21 for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='computingwarren']404 on that link..[/QUOTE]

try it on their site it is maybe unique to my browser. You are right though I get teh 404's :( on my linkz

Sorry I am an idiotz.

Can someone lock this thread then / delete?

I tried searching for a thread on diz, but am idiotz. :(

Just saw it tweeted by RedBullGAming that is why I post, I cannot use the search bar here properly. Tried searching under forums tab and borderlands 2 and it gaving a bunch of stuff like people that might have it listed in their collection.

Someone delete this plz. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back