Borderlands 2 Swag-filled Limited Edition Diamond Plate Loot Chest: Red Light 2nd Edition #/5000 91.33 @ ThinkGeek until 9/22/13

RainFall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f497/?pfm=Search&t=Borderlands%202%20Swag-filled%20Limited%20Edition%20Diamond%20Plate%20Loot%20Chest

Code negates free shipping and there is tax in many states.

You know what the problem with back-to-school time is? All your hard-earned cash goes toward the necessities, and there's none left to treat yourself. Because everyone deserves a treat, we're offering 20% off orders $50+, 25% off orders $100+, or 30% off orders $150+. Use single-use code TREATYOU@BPGJMG. But don't delay. It'll only last through 11:59pm ET 9/22/13!

It gets even better. Add .99 bacon 
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f263/

and the total price is 88.07 shipped

Can someone edit the title for me now that i found this filler?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal for anyone that wants one.

May use that coupon to pick up some other stuff. Really like ThinkGeek lately. Thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF? This doesn't have a copy of the game in it? Incredible... this is useless. It's way too expensive for a bunch of plastic crap and a few in-game items. If it had the upcoming GOTY edition in it, then it'd be worth considering, but as it stands... no freakin way!

There's already a thread for this somewhere, but I think it's been established that these are not limited to 5000. 

Still way too much. Should have included the GOY edition with it.

WTF? This doesn't have a copy of the game in it? Incredible... this is useless. It's way too expensive for a bunch of plastic crap and a few in-game items. If it had the upcoming GOTY edition in it, then it'd be worth considering, but as it stands... no freakin way!
For most collectors like myself, "worth it" is irrelevant when something is limited, which this claims to be. Rare toys fetch in the range of thousands.

There's already a thread for this somewhere, but I think it's been established that these are not limited to 5000.
Yep, which undermines its value immensely.

The second edition is limited to 5,000. Each box is individually numbered.
That's what they said about the first edition, that the original 5,000 limit was only for the first edition and latter version would not be numbered. I wish I could find that response but I can't remember where I saw it.

But even then, if they're numbering the 2nd edition, they could easily just keep doing this in order to make people think this is limited.

For most collectors like myself, "worth it" is irrelevant when something is limited, which this claims to be. Rare toys fetch in the range of thousands.
I understand, I've nothing against collectors. Doesn't really matter if it's rare toys, games, or whatever. But this second edition loot chest thing is just as I said, a bunch of plastic crap. I seriously doubt it's "rare" at all, and most likely won't be worth very much to collectors or anyone else. IMHO, anyway :p

....and most likely won't be worth very much to collectors or anyone else. IMHO, anyway :p
Where have I heard that before....

Oh right. In the Dead Space 3 Dev Team thread... and in TLOU Post Pandemic Thread.... and in the Portal Gun (Chell) thread... Dead Space 2 CE thread... TWD S2 CE thread.... and many many many more.

yep.

Where have I heard that before....

Oh right. In the Dead Space 3 Dev Team thread... and in TLOU Post Pandemic Thread.... and in the Portal Gun (Chell) thread... Dead Space 2 CE thread... TWD S2 CE thread.... and many many many more.

yep.
If it were going to be worth a lot, they wouldn't still be available. Just my two cents. Like I've always said about this and the ULE (which I bought myself and later regretted), they would've been much cooler if the chest was twice its size. As it stands, it's a little dinky.

bread's done
Back