Borderlands Amazon Deal. Get Add-On Free! Still going on with a little work

DaGrandMastah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey everyone, I know this was posted a couple of days ago. I tried looking for the thread but couldn't find it. Anyways, it looks like this deal is still good....just need to put in a little more work. If you go the below link you'll see that they are still advertising the deal. If you try to add them to the cart the discount won't apply though. Email customer support and give them that link and they'll apply the discount after you place the order. I did it today and it worked with no hassle. I got both for a total of 36.99. :)

Just make sure that you add the amazon.com add on pack to your cart (not the one from J&R).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...e=UTF8&docId=1000515381&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

[quote name='AoA']Well, he did say he couldn't find the original thread.[/QUOTE]

He posted in the original thread before so he could have just searched his posts and he'd end up there :whistle2:\"

Eh...didn't even bother going into the past posts. I did a search. It was on the 2nd page but I must have typed in the wrong name. Whatever...who cares. Hopefully the mods can merge it and everyone can live happily ever after.

I did this deal yesterday and didn't even have to email them. The discount was applied at checkout for me even though the addon ships from J&R world. Amazon simply deducted 20 dollars from my Borderlands order instead of the addon pack. Coupled with my 20 dollar gift card from red dead redemption, I was only charged 17 bucks :D

after not hearing back from the email, i used the "let us call you" system and talked to the call center. the initial rep didn't see anything on the borderlands page so i started rattling off the web address. midway through she stopped me and put me on hold (went to talk to a supervisor) she came back tons happier "yes, it turns out you should have gotten the second game for free, we will be issuing a credit within 24-48 hours"

huzzah!

Glad it's working for some people. As for the others, the link advertises that price. Just email them again and someone will end up giving you the price. They have to...otherwise it's false advertising. Without the link it's a different story.

Ha, they probably had to take it down from all the cheap asses calling/mailing them wanting their free stuff :p

bread's done
Back