Borderlands CAG Co-op

i respec about every other time i load up the game ;)

im just concerned about getting the completionist trophy now. every mission and sidemission on knoxx finished. so hoping koopa and brodaz and i can finish all those missions later. like we still need to go give that poor claptrap his repair kit in lockdown palace. also we are supposed to find those midgets and kill them, we mini steve and meat pop last night or whatev, but still 3 to go.

im saving claptraps collectibles, zombie brains and moxxi arenas for my playthrough 1 character and for some other day. don't really feel like boring grinding.

///yeah make sure to back up your saves. i heard knoxx is very glitchy with the missions = loot larceny, super marcus sweep and it's like christmas.
we are supposed to finish all main missions first before doing those two marcus missions. or else the armory will lock up or something and we won't be able to finish it. i heard that if you play with someone that has already done those three missions or even 2 then they will both activate when you go in the armory, but when you leave it will only check one off as being complete, and you won't be able to get back in. so yeah. peace all

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we actually killed 3 of 5 loot midgets last night. I was surprised that we found all three in that last area. I played though it twice on my Xbox and only found two of them.

Okay, so when I went up against the last boss, it was level 56 and holy shit, it took forever to kill.

Wait a sec, is there no NG++? What the fuck are people talkin about when they say Playthrough 2.5 then? Oh damnit, it just means the mobs are now higher levels but you're still in the second playthrough. Ah well, looks like I'll be doing Knoxx in the first playthrough to get the full "story" and then maaaybe do it in my second playthrough.

just watch youtube if you are looking for the cutscenes. or read the missions/etc?
if you want the whole thing fresh tho, yeah you will need to start a 2nd pt with a new character or start fresh. and yeah i think 2.5 is just after you beat 2.0, then all enemies are your level.

[quote name='Velo214']just watch youtube if you are looking for the cutscenes. or read the missions/etc?
if you want the whole thing fresh tho, yeah you will need to start a 2nd pt with a new character or start fresh. and yeah i think 2.5 is just after you beat 2.0, then all enemies are your level.[/QUOTE]

Eh, turns out the only two things I missed were at the very beginning, so I quit my first playthrough run pretty fast cause I knew it was gonna be really boring if I was mowing through everything. Bad news is I think it made it overly hard for me now since I beat the second playthrough but ah well, I'll find out.

And yeah, I know I'm overly anal about these things and it's hard to find gameplay videos without people giving their commentary throughout like I care what they have to say.

*edit* This Knoxx DLC is haaaard. I'm hating these shock troopers. I got a corrosive SMG though so hopefully that helps a bit. I'm also absolutely hating this car combat bullshit, I just try and speed my way through it all now.

yeah i hate all that car combat. and yeah dlc is super hard. it's a fantastic change of pace but you really got to level up alot. i started it, and that first assassin crimson guard just destroyed me and all i could do was 0/1 damage, lol. i now know how cheapestgamer feels about being underleveled and weapons not doing shit. lol

i finally got leveled up enough to take on a crimson lance base, and im killing these level 51's, and then typhon this level 54 mini boss pops out and i die 5 times. there goes like 3 million $. lol i gave up til i get some koopa/brodaz help later

brodaz, you got a baby on the way, same as me. do you ever use amazon subscribe and save for diapers and wipes? i have always got 'free' diapers and wipes using my flip money to amazon, but damn, i was pissed they took away 10% savings. now it's only 20% off amazon mom/subscribe and save instead of 30%, argh. ok peace bro

Eh, I found out, it's not that hard, I just came grossly unprepared. On my way to meet up with Moxxi, one of the bandit guys was nice enough to drop me a x3 Caustic SMG. It only does about 90 per shot but the acid totally fucks up the Crimson Lance. Combine that with my corrosive grenades and my turret that shoots Level 5 corrosive attacks and recharges extremely fast and I'm doing much better now.

*edit* Oh yeah, and I wanted to take back what I said about your SMG not sounding so good, Velo. I've never really been big into elemental damage, but man, it's a huge help in certain situations.

that is alot of corrosive stuff. iv got a level 5 explosion artifact, but that's just cuz the only other high artifact i have is a level 3 shock. yeah iv been running a transfusion 111, but it seems i should go to a destructive grenade mod considering koopa's gun shots and turrets heal me all the way and i run phase heal. do you run rain or mirv or?

i ran a lilith build with that assassin tree filled out and with phase punch +800%. i thought it would be instant kill, but it seems pretty conditional and wasnt even doing the crazy damage i expected. this may be cuz i was level 52 and doing it on level 54s, but i was hoping 800% would destroy anything. im trying to respec so i dont have to rely on being the main killer to trigger my abilities. i couldnt get a kill last night so my girl power, intuition and phoenix were all wasted slots/class mod. i gotta level up a bit, but a big storm is here, so i probly won't be on for a few hours.

[quote name='Velo214']that is alot of corrosive stuff. iv got a level 5 explosion artifact, but that's just cuz the only other high artifact i have is a level 3 shock. yeah iv been running a transfusion 111, but it seems i should go to a destructive grenade mod considering koopa's gun shots and turrets heal me all the way and i run phase heal. do you run rain or mirv or?

i ran a lilith build with that assassin tree filled out and with phase punch +800%. i thought it would be instant kill, but it seems pretty conditional and wasnt even doing the crazy damage i expected. this may be cuz i was level 52 and doing it on level 54s, but i was hoping 800% would destroy anything. im trying to respec so i dont have to rely on being the main killer to trigger my abilities. i couldnt get a kill last night so my girl power, intuition and phoenix were all wasted slots/class mod. i gotta level up a bit, but a big storm is here, so i probly won't be on for a few hours.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's highly effective against armors so that's why I was loading up against the Crimson fuckers. For grenades, I usually stick to MIRVs because I like them the best but since now I'm focusing on elemental grenades, I use either contact or sticky as I seem to have more control over them than the others. Someone was nice enough to drop an x4 SMG with better stats overall than my last one, sweet.

keeps getting better over time ;) incremental improvements :)

yeah i need to try them all out. iv mainly run transfusion. i tried out mirv and rain and they were pretty good for scatter. i bet contact and sticky are fun too. or bouncy, lol. i was just using the grenade button as a last resort homing health restore, and if it killed a bad guy the better.

Personally I like using rain, depending on the enemy, I'll choose the right element for the job. Definitely need corrosion for crimson lance and alpha skags, Lightening for the aliens, Explosive for spider ants and fire for humans (no armor). I have smgs/revolvers/machine guns of every element in my inventory that I switch depending on enemy type also. All my elements for my phase walk are level 5 and I'll switch those around also. The right element for the right enemy is really important.

Velo, as for your amazon mom question, yes I use amazon for wipes and diapers sometimes. We also have a sams and Costco membership so we usually check prices and go to one of those places. I didnt know they dropped the discount down. Our son has been out if diapers for about a year now do we haven't needed those things. We wanted to have the first child completely potty trained before having a second.

I also wanted to say, (sorry for the double post, but my ego thinks it's warranted), that I can almost guarantee I thought this game was pretty much boring as fuck when I first played it and I kinda forced myself through it. It's why I bought the Zombie DLC after my first playthrough and why I joined a bunch of co-op games because I really, really did not want to do a second playthrough.

However, now that I've started playing it again recently, I'm totally obsessed with it. What the fuck? And it's not like I'm playing much differently before. But anyways, now sadly, I'm really looking forward to Borderlands 2 and might end up buying it before waiting for sub-$20 like I usually do. I might even pre-order for the new class and the Premiere Club. It also helps that it comes out the day before my birthday, which is when my purchase finger gets a little loose.

yeah with bestbuy it's 45 pretty much on release and with all the preorder stuff (mostly, not gamestop's slaughter dome) im then gonna trade it in probly if high enough after i play it/beat it for 2 weeks. then i will def get the goty with all the dlc in a year for $30 or so for keeps.

[quote name='Velo214']yeah with bestbuy it's 45 pretty much on release and with all the preorder stuff (mostly, not gamestop's slaughter dome) im then gonna trade it in probly if high enough after i play it/beat it for 2 weeks. then i will def get the goty with all the dlc in a year for $30 or so for keeps.[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty good idea. I don't ever trade in video games but the likelihood of this having a GOTY is pretty high, so it would make more sense to trade it in ASAP instead of doing what I did with this one and keeping it, then trading it in when I bought the GOTY for I think like $10-15. The trade-in was probably like $4.

trade in should be between 16 and 20, and with 110%, that's not too bad for 2 week rental.
also they said season pass is 30, and i will want to get it, or 10 each. but you know in a year they will have disk goty, plus a sale on dlc. but idk. should be a great game.
+ you get the preorder stuff like the mechromancer and vault hunter pack. so then you could even buy used down the line for cheap and get dlc 1/2 off or whatev.

i keep contemplating trading skyrim in cuz i think they will release all the dlc at once for ps3 with goty, and tiv will drop from 33 to whatever low. idk tho.

[quote name='Velo214']trade in should be between 16 and 20, and with 110%, that's not too bad for 2 week rental.
also they said season pass is 30, and i will want to get it, or 10 each. but you know in a year they will have disk goty, plus a sale on dlc. but idk. should be a great game.
+ you get the preorder stuff like the mechromancer and vault hunter pack. so then you could even buy used down the line for cheap and get dlc 1/2 off or whatev.

i keep contemplating trading skyrim in cuz i think they will release all the dlc at once for ps3 with goty, and tiv will drop from 33 to whatever low. idk tho.[/QUOTE]

skyrim is def going to have a goty version, just look at dead island. if you start playing skyrim, you are going to have no time to play other games, i heard skyrim has 100+ hours of gameplay.

its insane. i havent started it yet, but i got it on release for 45 and i could flip back now for 33.60. that's $10 for a year rental for lots of gameplay. i bet the dlcs would be 15 each, so im just gonna flip back for 33.60 and pay 40 or so for goty sometime.

[quote name='YBX87']skyrim is def going to have a goty version, just look at dead island. if you start playing skyrim, you are going to have no time to play other games, i heard skyrim has 100+ hours of gameplay.[/QUOTE]

We'll see, they're talking about not being able to release the DLC on PS3. I wonder how'd that work.

yeah, but they also said that about fo3/fo nv dlc. until they released it on the goty disk.

k so i took your advice and am now running as plaguebearer. tearing shit up.
i leveled up also at lockdown palace again, and to give that claptrap fixed up. yeah cheapest he said he would set a stabbing record, lol.
but damn yeah, corrosion acid is the way to go. chews through them like butter.
got corrosion class mod, acid bouncing bettie and an acid machine gun and smg. the other two guns im running are electric machine gun that has ammo regen and blast smg with ammo regen. woot.
also killed those three midgets in lockdown again.

are there any enemies that are resistance to explosive? or resistant to all but normal damage? im wondering if i would be better with that 96 white damage ammo regen or this 48 yellow blast damage ammo regen. idk. peace all

[quote name='Velo214']yeah, but they also said that about fo3/fo nv dlc. until they released it on the goty disk.

i leveled up also at lockdown palace again, and to give that claptrap fixed up. yeah cheapest he said he would set a stabbing record, lol.
but damn yeah, corrosion acid is the way to go. chews through them like butter.[/QUOTE]

Well, for the Crimson Lance guys. When I went to the Lockdown Palace, I switched to all fire.

Bumslie and I did another arena last night and with my new weapons and higher level, I was tearing them up.

[quote name='Velo214']yeah, but they also said that about fo3/fo nv dlc. until they released it on the goty disk.

but damn yeah, corrosion acid is the way to go. chews through them like butter.
got corrosion class mod, acid bouncing bettie and an acid machine gun and smg. the other two guns im running are electric machine gun that has ammo regen and blast smg with ammo regen. woot.
also killed those three midgets in lockdown again.

are there any enemies that are resistance to explosive? or resistant to all but normal damage? im wondering if i would be better with that 96 white damage ammo regen or this 48 yellow blast damage ammo regen. idk. peace all[/QUOTE]
Stabbing or meleeing the enemies seemed to be about the only way I was getting kills that last night we were playing. I didn't even realize that was the absolute last boss we were on till I Googled it during the end of fighting him.

I really do wish that they would've made some sorta multiplayer co-op mode for Sleeping Dogs as the varied enemy types are a pita at times on there, especially the grappling guys who grab you and the only thing you can do is roll outta the way of their stomp attack after they've already slammed you. It'd be fun to have other CAG's to brawl against the enemies with since certain fights are taking 3-5 restarts for me at times.:roll:

I've been resorting to the same thing I was doing in BL, that being grabbing a vehicle wherever possible and running over enemies instead of fighting them. :lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Stabbing or meleeing the enemies seemed to be about the only way I was getting kills that last night we were playing. I didn't even realize that was the absolute last boss we were on till I Googled it during the end of fighting him.

I really do wish that they would've made some sorta multiplayer co-op mode for Sleeping Dogs as the varied enemy types are a pita at times on there, especially the grappling guys who grab you and the only thing you can do is roll outta the way of their stomp attack after they've already slammed you. It'd be fun to have other CAG's to brawl against the enemies with since certain fights are taking 3-5 restarts for me at times.:roll:

I've been resorting to the same thing I was doing in BL, that being grabbing a vehicle wherever possible and running over enemies instead of fighting them. :lol:[/QUOTE]

all you had to do is trying collecting the health shrines, and collect jade statues in order to learn new moves, and it will become much easier when it comes to combat with multiples

Eh. I've been doing that and even hacking the security cameras with some ease now. But sometimes there's 2-3 of those grappling guys and as soon as you get up from surviving one attack, the next one charges before you can block it.

Besides which, nine times outta ten I'm not even using those new moves from the training I receive from returning the jade statues. Mostly I've been spamming square and using triangle only when I see an attack coming and try to block/counter it.

hey if you guys / koopa n brodaz / get a high level artifact for a siren, hook me up.
im running this level 5 explosive artifact, and id love to switch to either fire/acid/shock, but highest i have is like level 3 shock. hook me up.

also just got a shield with 1600 shield / 224 recharge. fire burst, but who cares. i like that high shield # tho! added with my +25% diva boost, im over 2000 just shield.

[quote name='Velo214']hey if you guys / koopa n brodaz / get a high level artifact for a siren, hook me up.
im running this level 5 explosive artifact, and id love to switch to either fire/acid/shock, but highest i have is like level 3 shock. hook me up.

also just got a shield with 1600 shield / 224 recharge. fire burst, but who cares. i like that high shield # tho! added with my +25% diva boost, im over 2000 just shield.[/QUOTE]

Damn, where'd you get that shit? My shield is like 1250 with a 199 recharge and slow health regeneration.

[quote name='Velo214']hey if you guys / koopa n brodaz / get a high level artifact for a siren, hook me up.

also just got a shield with 1600 shield / 224 recharge. fire burst, but who cares. i like that high shield # tho! added with my +25% diva boost, im over 2000 just shield.[/QUOTE]

Only artifacts i've been getting are for the hunter or brick. But i'll see what I can do.

Might be on later tonight, I passed out early yesterday.

My shield is weak, 1200 with a 140 recharge. And I just noticed that my best weapon is my sniper rifle that I got at level 17. It still kicks ass though.

i think you only get them in like lost caves/acid caves. maybe rare drops from the spiderants/scythids? i didnt do any playthrough 2 yet, cept knoxx, so i didnt rego through the story. i bet if i did, i would find updated versions.

also that shield was just a random drop, but i might even flip it with a different one i have. i got one that 1200/223 with 30% health boost. even with diva/girl power (+shield % and +% shield regen per enemy kill) i kinda would rather run with more hp because i tend to put points into healing light and my phase time/activation. so even tho higher shield is good, id rather have 30% more life, cuz that increases my base % of healing with phase plus im gonna phase all over and that doesnt help my shield any. idk zone. i like games that make you think like you are thinking, even if its just silly stuff. lol

oh n yeah, of course i changed from plaguebearer to firefly once i realized lockdown palace was all 'psychos'. i never made that jump single player, brodaz and i fell to our deaths, while kingkoopa was the only one to make it inside, lol.

and damn, all that shit on the streets, those flyers and racers that were pissing me off earlier, now im level 55 and i take them out quick. bambam. i only got 1 point in phoenix now, but iv got mass points in phase punch +800% phase melee and mind control, so like enemies are always dazed ;) helps with a speed freak like myself.

[quote name='Velo214']i think you only get them in like lost caves/acid caves. maybe rare drops from the spiderants/scythids? i didnt do any playthrough 2 yet, cept knoxx, so i didnt rego through the story. i bet if i did, i would find updated versions.

also that shield was just a random drop, but i might even flip it with a different one i have. i got one that 1200/223 with 30% health boost. even with diva/girl power (+shield % and +% shield regen per enemy kill) i kinda would rather run with more hp because i tend to put points into healing light and my phase time/activation. so even tho higher shield is good, id rather have 30% more life, cuz that increases my base % of healing with phase plus im gonna phase all over and that doesnt help my shield any. idk zone. i like games that make you think like you are thinking, even if its just silly stuff. lol

oh n yeah, of course i changed from plaguebearer to firefly once i realized lockdown palace was all 'psychos'. i never made that jump single player, brodaz and i fell to our deaths, while kingkoopa was the only one to make it inside, lol.

and damn, all that shit on the streets, those flyers and racers that were pissing me off earlier, now im level 55 and i take them out quick. bambam. i only got 1 point in phoenix now, but iv got mass points in phase punch +800% phase melee and mind control, so like enemies are always dazed ;) helps with a speed freak like myself.[/QUOTE]

You don't get updated versions of artifacts, you just need more of them and they upgrade on their own. I actually think they drop from those Badass Elemental beasts, like say the Badass Corrosive Scag guy might drop a corrosive artifact. I don't know if that's the only way to get them though, they might also be mission rewards.

in the poll, lilith was down like 11 to 5, now she has the lead. i guess some siren fans are voting but not posting. oh wellz

and im pretty sure you need 'higher leveled' artifacts. i dont know tho, but iv tried using artifacts others have given me and they only work if a higher level, i.e. i can't stack 2 level 20's. idk tho. i know 2 are mission rewards for the shock and corrosive shards quests in the caves. i also remember getting the others in caves from yeah badass spiderants or something. always beastly. peace all

hopefully some co op borderlands tonite, or else im back to mw3 or a rental or something.
i thought i lost my mw3 touch after 2 weeks of borderlands, but i did a few rounds and got 18/3 and 25/5 so im still good ;)
got a reaper and ac-130 within the 30 mins i played mw3 mp today, so wootwoot.

also i do hate how borderlands co op is so strictly tied to levels. like i see zenprime and bumslie and others playing, but i know if we aren't within 2-4 levels then 1 of us will be power kill stealing and the others will be playing catchup. oh wellz

[quote name='Velo214']also i do hate how borderlands co op is so strictly tied to levels. like i see zenprime and bumslie and others playing, but i know if we aren't within 2-4 levels then 1 of us will be power kill stealing and the others will be playing catchup. oh wellz[/QUOTE]

I hate that about Borderlands also. When I joined your game it said I would be missing out on stuff. I won't miss anything cause you just invited me to the Moxxi dlc.

Last night when you messaged me gettinmoney and I were round 17. It took us 2hrs & 45 for that arena. One arena left and I will be glad cause its almost 3hrs of play and no leveling up. I'm still level 20 but I will work on getting higher leveled after.

take it easy

[quote name='Velo214']in the poll, lilith was down like 11 to 5, now she has the lead. i guess some siren fans are voting but not posting. oh wellz

and im pretty sure you need 'higher leveled' artifacts. i dont know tho, but iv tried using artifacts others have given me and they only work if a higher level, i.e. i can't stack 2 level 20's. idk tho. i know 2 are mission rewards for the shock and corrosive shards quests in the caves. i also remember getting the others in caves from yeah badass spiderants or something. always beastly. peace all

hopefully some co op borderlands tonite, or else im back to mw3 or a rental or something.
i thought i lost my mw3 touch after 2 weeks of borderlands, but i did a few rounds and got 18/3 and 25/5 so im still good ;)
got a reaper and ac-130 within the 30 mins i played mw3 mp today, so wootwoot.

also i do hate how borderlands co op is so strictly tied to levels. like i see zenprime and bumslie and others playing, but i know if we aren't within 2-4 levels then 1 of us will be power kill stealing and the others will be playing catchup. oh wellz[/QUOTE]

I don't know, cause when I came back to the game at the beginning of all this, everything was level 5 except my fire and I found a fire artifact and just used it in the inventory and it popped it up to five. None of the artifacts I find have levels, now I just pick them up and sell them.

[quote name='gettinmoney662'] I actually think they drop from those Badass Elemental beasts, like say the Badass Corrosive Scag guy might drop a corrosive artifact. I don't know if that's the only way to get them though, they might also be mission rewards.[/QUOTE]
This is exactly where you find them.

[quote name='Bumslie']I hate that about Borderlands also. When I joined your game it said I would be missing out on stuff. I won't miss anything cause you just invited me to the Moxxi dlc.

Last night when you messaged me gettinmoney and I were round 17. It took us 2hrs & 45 for that arena. One arena left and I will be glad cause its almost 3hrs of play and no leveling up. I'm still level 20 but I will work on getting higher leveled after.

take it easy[/QUOTE]

You wanna try the last one tonight? I'm debating back and forth in my head about it cause my stomach's kinda actin up but I would also love to have it all finished.

Hey Brother Daz congratulations on your 1st platinum!

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You wanna try the last one tonight? I'm debating back and forth in my head about it cause my stomach's kinda actin up but I would also love to have it all finished.[/QUOTE]

Let me see how I'm feeling later tonight. If I was to get the last one done tonight I would start around the same time as last night. If thats ok with you then let me know. I will PM you around 9:00 or so.

[quote name='Bumslie']Let me see how I'm feeling later tonight. If I was to get the last one done tonight I would start around the same time as last night. If thats ok with you then let me know. I will PM you around 9:00 or so.[/QUOTE]

Nah, screw it, we'll do it next week or somethin.

and now lilith is winning, lol.

yeah im saving all the grindy trophies for last. i.e.
dlc 1 - 250 Braaaaaains mission
dlc 2 - all moxxxi's large arenas
dlc 3 - all missions/side missions = completionist trophy
dlc 4 - all claptrap collectible = i.e. pizzas, oilcans, claptrap bobbleheads...

ugh, why do the dlc trophies hate us so much? plat was easy compared to these dlc 100%'s...

For future reference to people just starting the zombie missions, start the Brains missions right away. They're way less grindy if you do them as you go through the other missions. If you wait til the end, then yeah, it's gonna be a bitch.

I think there's a similar one with Tannis and Claptrap parts in the fourth DLC as well.

yeah that would have been helpful when i was starting it. i finished all zombie dlc and im like where is this tk brains guy? ugh. so yeah. and i knew about it so i was picking up brains all over, but that was wasted, cuz they don't count til you talk to him.

claptrap/tannis was alot easier because they 'force' you to talk to tannis and activate the mission as like the first step. i think they learned from too many people like me complaining about brains! altho i havent seen 1 claptrap bobblehead, so that's gonna be bs. i heard you can farm dr ned trap, but i find it easier to shoot right at minacs ramp when he opens it up and it causes tons of claptrap kamikazes to spawn and die if you are fast enough so lots of stuff. i got all of tannis's parts missions done, now just pizza, oil cans, and bobble heads. ugh

[quote name='Velo214']yeah that would have been helpful when i was starting it. i finished all zombie dlc and im like where is this tk brains guy? ugh. so yeah. and i knew about it so i was picking up brains all over, but that was wasted, cuz they don't count til you talk to him.

claptrap/tannis was alot easier because they 'force' you to talk to tannis and activate the mission as like the first step. i think they learned from too many people like me complaining about brains! altho i havent seen 1 claptrap bobblehead, so that's gonna be bs. i heard you can farm dr ned trap, but i find it easier to shoot right at minacs ramp when he opens it up and it causes tons of claptrap kamikazes to spawn and die if you are fast enough so lots of stuff. i got all of tannis's parts missions done, now just pizza, oil cans, and bobble heads. ugh[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read that the Claptrap drops are all pretty random. I'm not looking forward to that.

I don't know if anyone will know the answer to this, but I read that Crawmerax will always be about 5-7 levels above you. So, for example, if I'm level 58 and go to fight him, he should be about level 63-65, right? My question is, if I activate the mission at level 58, and then go do the Claptrap DLC, level up some more, and then come back after say I'm level 63, will Crawmerax stay at 63-65 or will he now be 68-70?

[quote name='Brother Daz']I thought he would always be 4 levels above the host. It's been a while since I've read up on it though.[/QUOTE]

Shit, so he's gonna be a pain no matter what.

[quote name='Koopa22']Saw this if anyone wants to take a peak
http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltree/siren.html[/QUOTE]

After looking at all the skill trees, I think I'm just gonna rock the Commando again.

I just beat the Knoxx DLC. Knoxx was pretty bad ass. Now it's on to the side missions (and Crawmerax), ugh. I hate how there's no fast travel except the very first spot, so basically what I do is play until I finish the missions where I need to be, and then that's when I take my break so that when I re-load the game, I'll be right where I need to be to drop them off.

I got a question about mods. Do they stack? For example, one of my mods gives +3 to Impact. I already have Impact maxed out at 5/5. Does that mean my Impact is now at 8 and I have the corresponding benefits or is it just a waste because it maxes out at 5?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Shit, so he's gonna be a pain no matter what.

I got a question about mods. Do they stack? For example, one of my mods gives +3 to Impact. I already have Impact maxed out at 5/5. Does that mean my Impact is now at 8 and I have the corresponding benefits or is it just a waste because it maxes out at 5?[/QUOTE]

Yes they do stack. Example: x talent goes 6,12,18,24,30%. Then your mod is +3, which is 18% additional, then your % = 48% dmg, cd reduction or whatever. :D So you can get above the talent pt percentage with whatever mod you're using which is quiet nice.

[quote name='JN25WIL']Yes they do stack. Example: x talent goes 6,12,18,24,30%. Then your mod is +3, which is 18% additional, then your % = 48% dmg, cd reduction or whatever. :D So you can get above the talent pt percentage with whatever mod you're using which is quiet nice.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, okay, thanks.

yeah koopa and i beat knoxx last night too. we hardly got any cool weapons tho. so we will take another run in super marcus rush and it's like christmas. i need to put my +rare item drop before we run again.

bread's done
Back