Borderlands for PS3 - $27.99 at Amazon

Even though I already have this game, this is really an awesome price for such an awesome game. Anyone that is contemplating on buying it, don't hesitate...especially for this price!

Great find OP! :)

This is the first game in a very long time that I dedicated 60 hours of game play other than COD'S.

---->Definitely the best game of the year

Is there still a very active community on PS3? Can you generally find randoms with mics, or are mics even necessary with the type of gameplay it has?

I just saw this in Amazon too. I still think that the offer they had for the 360 version was a better saving...

Great game. Terrible ending though.

But I *did* finish this game. There aren't a lot of games that are so good I play them all the way through.

If you like FPS's and RPG's this is a terrific melding of both genre's. Get it. Play it. Love it.

[quote name='beane316']gamestop needs to price match this so i can use my $20 credit on it :lol:[/quote]

ditto

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']will it be possible to match this on the 360 version?[/QUOTE]

This and the free DLC disc would be a great deal for the 360.

Can someone explain whats up with the DLC, specifically for the PS3 version? I understand there is more DLC for the 360, but what add-ons are available for the PS3 version and how much do they cost?

[quote name='KisforKeller']Can someone explain whats up with the DLC, specifically for the PS3 version? I understand there is more DLC for the 360, but what add-ons are available for the PS3 version and how much do they cost?[/QUOTE]

There are the same DLCs for Borderlands for both consoles, the only difference is that 360 has it in a disc and digital, PS3 is only digital.

[quote name='AwRy108']Wait for a "GotY" edition so I can get all the DLC packs without spending more $.[/QUOTE]

Amen... Fallout 3... lesson learned.

Picked this up, great price. Been wanting it for a while now but I can't hold out long enough on games like this for GOTY, takes too long. Plus like with Fallout 3 (Broken Steel) there's only 1 of the DLC I'm even interested in.

[quote name='Tate Donovan']Is the PS3 version technically similar to the 360? I don't care if it is slightly worse but I hate shoddy PS3 ports.[/QUOTE]

The games are basically identical, with a possible exception being that I've heard the PS3 version can have a bit more slowdown during split-screen play. No proof to that, tho.

I owned the PS3 version I thought it ran beautifully. I traded it to Amazon for $27.50 and am waiting for a "GotY" edition.

[quote name='Azuvidexus']There are the same DLCs for Borderlands for both consoles, the only difference is that 360 has it in a disc and digital, PS3 is only digital.[/QUOTE]

And to add: I think only one or two of the four DLC packs are any good, so spending $40 on them ($10 a piece) to find out that only one is almost worth the price would be sucky.

Of course they have this right after I buy the warehouse deals version for the same price... :p Oh well, probably not much difference except the shrink wrap.

bread's done
Back