Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition $19.99 @ 2K Store (all platforms)

yeah, it's definitely a physical copy. i bought mine from there. wish i could've gotten it for this price though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought mine from 2k as well...I’d say I got my money worth as I beat it and had fun with it. Just yeah it should of been $20 from the get go

How is the online community for consoles?

I fired up the PC version when it got update and could not find a game for the life of me.

They may have dumped the Gamespy stuff but it is still awful with matchmaking.

I always get paired with someone who doesn't move or it drops me as soon as it connects.

How is the online community for consoles?

I fired up the PC version when it got update and could not find a game for the life of me.

They may have dumped the Gamespy stuff but it is still awful with matchmaking.

I always get paired with someone who doesn't move or it drops me as soon as it connects.
I had issues joining open games on PS4 when it launched. Had some issues evening partying up with friends but that seems to work mostly. They supposedly fixed it in a recent patch but I haven't tried to play with randoms since. I would get booted in less then 10 mins. Seems like a decent amount of people online whenever I look.

Might want to look into if they actually fixed this on PS4 if that is the console you are looking to play on. I found it highly annoying and gave up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wish this hit Switch. There should be no way that this wouldn't run on it. Would have been an instant buy for me even at $30. A portable Borderlands that actually runs well (*cough* Vita *cough*) I'm in. For now I'll just play the Handsome Collection

I've tried to use a parcel forwarder to buy the PS4 physical release for me. But neither GameStop nor the 2K Store seem to be actually shipping the game.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any tips on where else to get the US release (I live in Germany)?

bread's done
Back