Borderlands Handsome Collection PS4 $34.99

Wow if borderlands ain't worth $40 to you than don't even bother with it at $20. It has so much content that it's just gonna end up in your backlogs. I killed all the content on the X1 and loved it

If I hadn't played it at all yet, I'd agree with you.  But I beat Borderlands 2 on the 360 and played a bit of the pre-sequel from a rental.  So now it's $20 or bust :)

If I hadn't played it at all yet, I'd agree with you. But I beat Borderlands 2 on the 360 and played a bit of the pre-sequel from a rental. So now it's $20 or bust :)
ditto played all but a few of the dlc for bl2 on the 360. not gonna pay over $20 for the pre-sequel since id probably never go back thru bl2 all the way again.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was $30 at Best Buy last week with buying another game. I'd wait for that or lower.
That's kinda what I did to get it cheaper at BB while moving giftcards around. Bought it with Mortal Kombat X for XBox1 for about $65 with tax and traded MKX for about $56 with the 50% coupon bump at gamestop and bought amazon gc with it. So it does kinda feel like I paid only 9 bucks for it

Look borderlands is great. But we've all played 1 & 2 and the DLC. But I agree with general consensus when this hit $20 bucks which is coming soon. Thats the time to buy this game.

bread's done
Back