Borderlands (PS3) - $19.99 @ Amazon w/ FSSS

Borderlands GOTY edition goes for this price now a days almost.. and it has ALL of the DLC.. so delete this topic.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Borderlands GOTY edition goes for this price now a days almost.. and it has ALL of the DLC.. so delete this topic.[/QUOTE]

Delete your own post unless you can show which site has it for "this price now a days almost"

Because you can't.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Borderlands GOTY edition goes for this price now a days almost.. and it has ALL of the DLC.. so delete this topic.[/QUOTE]
images

Thanks for the link. In for 3.

Gamestop has Borderlands GoTY for $39.99. The $30 price was a BF deal. Pretty freaking good one too. Wish I had bought 2 so I could give one to my brother. Ah well.

I guess this is not a _great_ deal, perhaps not deserving its own thread, but some of the comments have information on finding better deals. So I'll just leave it instead of deleting it. Sorry if I wasted people's time.

[quote name='am8449']I guess this is not a _great_ deal, perhaps not deserving its own thread, but some of the comments have information on finding better deals. So I'll just leave it instead of deleting it. Sorry if I wasted people's time.[/QUOTE]

Your good dude! Keep them coming.

Thanks OP! in for 4. for my whole house MERRY XMAS

i didnt care for goty as i heard it was vouchers and the file sizes were 6-7 gb. no thanks. 20 bucks is my price point!

don't get discouraged from posting deals. every minor deal helps someone like me out!

[quote name='j0ey0ey']Thanks OP! in for 4. for my whole house MERRY XMAS

i didnt care for goty as i heard it was vouchers and the file sizes were 6-7 gb. no thanks. 20 bucks is my price point!

don't get discouraged from posting deals. every minor deal helps someone like me out![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I'm glad it helped someone! :D

Yeah, don't spread false rumors or lies. You CANNOT get Borderlands: GOTY for this price ($20) at any retailer so don't be jerks to the OP. Currently, GOTY runs for $39.99 at GameStop which is the lowest we've seen. Or you can try your perseverance and luck with Ebay...

Fail.

bread's done
Back