Borderlands Steam 4-Pack trading/group thread

Prock, if you join in with Vesp and I, we'll have 4 (as long as Vesp takes 2 of them). Do you 2 want to PM me and we can work out the details?

[quote name='vesp']I'm still looking for 2 slots in a 4 pack. Ready to paypal right away. I'd start one but im in washington which means sales tax.[/QUOTE]

I PM'd you like you requested last night and haven't gotten a reply yet eventhough you posted a couple of messages to the thread since I PM'd.
I also would like two copies, so we'd be pretty good match.

I'm still looking for a group to get in on. I'd start one myself, but I don't actually have checks for my checking account, so I can't verify on Paypal.

Due to a PM snafu (google timed out when I sending the PM to vesp, the PM showed up in my outbox, but not in vesp's inbox)

I'm looking for two people to join me in purchasing a four pack... unfortunately since I don't have any paypal cash in my account and only have a credit card linked to it, I'll have to do the steam purchase, else I'll have to pay the 2.9% CC paypal fee, if I don't.

PM me and we'll work out a time where we can get all the transfers done in a short period of time.

I'll be taking two of the copies, so need to account for the other two copies.
PM me if you're interested.

So I sent my friend a copy and he hasn't gotten it yet. The other 2 people I sent a copy to received it almost immediately. But they were also signed on at the time. So does not being signed on to Steam mean that it takes longer or something? Or do they have to redeem through an e-mail they received?

I am starting a group for the 4 pack.

Group members:

bi-gE
Epimetheus
Mr. Booty

All slots are taken! Sorry to the people who were not able to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
buttasuperb and Jam424 have joined my group since they were the first two to reply by PM and now we have all four slots full.

I too am looking to get in on a 4 pack deal and also have paypal, but I won't have the funds until next friday so :(.

PM me though!

Is there any groups that have one more spot open? It's worth a shot to ask here. My friend wants in on a 4-pack deal and can send Paypal money instantly. Please PM me if anyone can...Thanks in advance

I'm all good with group stuff. I got in one, and I got my friend in another. Thanks to everyone who bought 4-packs for people, on behalf of everyone I think we all owe you a big thank you.

*applauds*

I'm looking to purchase this as well and would like to get a group, I can purchase. Right now, two extra copies are open. All payments must be made through Paypal, all Paypal fees must be paid for by you. This would put costs at $33.75 with no fees, and somewhere around $35 if fees are applied to the transaction.

I will make the purchase once all money has been received, and extra copies will be sent out immediately upon purchase.

My steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/banzaiwolfe

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Group:
1.xGunCrazyx
2.Brian9824

My brother is looking for a spot
I'll try contacting banzaiwolfe on Steam, but I will go with whoever gets into contact with me first

Edit: I guess I'm in banzaiwolfe's group
We still need another person to join before he purchases the game, so hurry up and join! :p

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']I'm looking to purchase this as well and would like to get a group, I can purchase. Right now, two extra copies are open. All payments must be made through Paypal, all Paypal fees must be paid for by you. This would put costs at $33.75 with no fees, and somewhere around $35 if fees are applied to the transaction.

I will make the purchase once all money has been received, and extra copies will be sent out immediately upon purchase.

Group:
1.xGunCrazyx
2.Brian9824
3.[/QUOTE]

I have one slot left, I'm going to start taking the money and buy the 4 pack.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Paypal sent!

Edit: Brother confirmed that the game was in his account
Thanks banzaiwolfe :)[/QUOTE]
No problem, thanks for helping out with the group. I just decided I wanted the game today. :p Left you some feedback for this.

If any of these are still availible, (hoping) i have the Fallout 3 GOTY disc for Xbox 360. I'd be willing to mail it off with a tracking number to someone with good rep on here and if I could get a copy of borderlands on steam. Someone pm me and let m eknow PLEASE.

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']I'm looking to purchase this as well and would like to get a group, I can purchase. Right now, two extra copies are open. All payments must be made through Paypal, all Paypal fees must be paid for by you. This would put costs at $33.75 with no fees, and somewhere around $35 if fees are applied to the transaction.

Group:
1.xGunCrazyx
2.Brian9824
3.jaa1311[/QUOTE]
My group is full now, thanks guys!

I'll trade my copy of DoW II for this game through Steam if anyone's interested. I suppose we could just gift eachother the games, right?

[quote name='Viper5030']I'll trade my copy of DoW II for this game through Steam if anyone's interested. I suppose we could just gift eachother the games, right?[/QUOTE]

You can't gift a game you already own
Also, this wouldn't be a good deal anyway considering DoWII was $20 this last week

I am looking for an open group if there are any left... there are quite a few of us looking for groups but I do not know if there are any groups. I would be willing to start a group with payment over paypal. You pay all fees associated with paypal if you aren't gifting me the money through your paypal balance or bank account.

Ok I have decided to host this. PM me or contact me via AIM (faster way instant contact). I am giving this until Friday evening or if all slots fill whichever comes first. At that point upon receiving payment through paypal I will gift the game. As of now the game will cost 33.75. I will not pay for any paypal fees so do not pay me with a debit or a credit card!.

Slots
1) Seventh
2) eikys
3) TwistedBishop
4) Esoteria

As of now we are filled. Will be purchasing tonight and getting in contact with you guys about payment and gifting.

All payments received group is all set, gl to the rest of you guys.

I still have 2 copies left from the Steam Borderlands 4-pack ($34). If you're interested PM or contact me on steam (ID: Pajama_Man).

[quote name='Pajama_Man']I still have 2 copies left from the Steam Borderlands 4-pack ($34). If you're interested PM or contact me on steam (ID: Pajama_Man).[/QUOTE]

PM sent!

[quote name='jeffispiked']PM sent![/QUOTE]

Thank you very much. Was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy!

I still have 1 left.

:EDIT:

Sorry folks. Last one has been claimed. Thank you.

I have a group with one spot open.

Its me, my friends Chris and Aaron.

PM me if interested.

We plan to do purchase on sunday.

Before I have to try to scrounge up the actual cash, I would love to be in a trade group that might take some trades off of my trade list for a spot on their group.

If not I will give myself a couple of days to get the money together.

I'm going to go ahead and buy a 4 pack. Who wants in? PM me with contact info (add your IM info if you want) and your first name.

-Payments to my paypal account only.

-33.75 if you're paying with your balance or bank account.

-You can pay by debit/credit card if you select the option to pay the paypal fee and NOT pass it on to me. If you short me, I'll move on to someone else.

-You may elect to pay me 35.10 if you can't figure out how to pay the paypal fees yourself if you're using a debit/credit card.

-I'll send the game after I receive your payment. Be sure to repeat your info on the paypal send money so I get you straight.

PM me, I'll be up for a few more hours yet.

[quote name='manlai']I'm going to go ahead and buy a 4 pack. Who wants in? PM me with contact info (add your IM info if you want) and your first name.

-Payments to my paypal account only.

-33.75 if you're paying with your balance or bank account.

-You can pay by debit/credit card if you select the option to pay the paypal fee and NOT pass it on to me. If you short me, I'll move on to someone else.

-You may elect to pay me 35.10 if you can't figure out how to pay the paypal fees yourself if you're using a debit/credit card.

-I'll send the game after I receive your payment. Be sure to repeat your info on the paypal send money so I get you straight.

PM me, I'll be up for a few more hours yet.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

PM's returned to luminare, rockman, beelulzbub (the first 3 I received). Send your money now you 3.

EDIT: Lumie and Beel thanks, remaining open slot is promised to rockman1117 (pending payment).

bread's done
Back