Borderlands Steam 4-Pack trading/group thread

[quote name='diangelo']I am interested in picking up Borderlands if anyone is doing a 4 Pack. PP ready[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Razzuel']If anyone has an open slot, then I'd be willing to partake![/QUOTE]

Get something going then I am in 150%.

[quote name='fuRyTACOs']I just picked up a 4 pack if anyone is interested let me know.[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy to take one copy off your hands :D

Would love to buy Borderlands and the DLC for it from the US store, if anyone from US is willing to buy for me, as I am outside the US, (or buying a 4pack and need another) send me a PM! :) Will send $ through paypal.

[quote name='Judicas']Would love to buy Borderlands and the DLC for it from the US store, if anyone from US is willing to buy for me, as I am outside the US, (or buying a 4pack and need another) send me a PM! :) Will send $ through paypal.[/QUOTE]
Sorry man, I don't think the DLC is giftable... you might be able to find someone to do the 4pack with... I would do it, but I really can't at the moment.

[quote name='thesafetypanda']Sorry man, I don't think the DLC is giftable... you might be able to find someone to do the 4pack with... I would do it, but I really can't at the moment.[/QUOTE]

The DLC is giftable, at least I can add it to my cart, choose purchase as gift, then choose how to send it so... I assume it lets you continue through. Happy to send someone US$13 on paypal for the single version of the game, even though its roughly US$10, as it costs US$27.19 on my steam client (outside US). The DLC is US$13.23 on my client, not sure what it is on US client.

[quote name='fuRyTACOs']I just picked up a 4 pack if anyone is interested let me know.[/QUOTE]

I too will take a slot if you have one, just let me know.

Opening my Borderlands 4-pack group up (PM me, first PM, first serve):
1. aea414
2. rperez1025
3. Ernie
4.Judicas

Edit- Currently Full.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aea414']Opening my Borderlands 4-pack group up (PM me, first PM, first serve):
1. aea414

Thanks[/QUOTE]

PM sent :)

Just sent you a pm aea414 so just let me know if you have any spots left. :)

If not, and if someone has any slots available I can paypal you the $7.65 right away. Unfortunately, I'm leaving to help my Dad in about a half hour (and won't have internet access) so let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!

[quote name='aea414']Opening my Borderlands 4-pack group up (PM me, first PM, first serve):
1. aea414
2. rperez1025
$8.18 each with paypals
(three PMs pending)

Thanks

Edit- 2 spots left.[/QUOTE]
pm sent!:)

*Closed*
Starting up a Borderlands 4-pack. Payment through paypal gift only ($7.65). PM me if interested... first pm, first served.

Borderlands 4-pack:
1. lilman
2. Lonestar9
3. bvol9
4. bill123

-Edit-
Group is full. 4-pack already purchased and awaiting paypal payments.

-Edit 2-
Payments received. Accept my Steam friend request so I can send you the game.

-Edit 3-
All game copies sent, transaction completed. Thanks guys!

[quote name='lilman']Starting up a Borderlands 4-pack. Payment through paypal gift only ($7.65). PM me if interested... first pm, first served.

Borderlands 4-pack:
1. lilman
2. Lonestar9
4.[/QUOTE]

pm sent

I would be interested in a copy of borderlands also. Please let me know if anyone is interested in splitting a 4 pack. thanks

edit: or I can gift it if a lot of people are interested. plz pm me......i haven't bought it yet...

edit: already got me a copy. GL to those who haven't already. sales expires in 2 min

PM me, I'm interested in a 4-pack I can paypal the 7.65 today. I have done two transactions like this in the past and never had a problem.

Edit: I got my copy (thanks ofacto!) best of luck to the buyers and sellers.

I bought the 4 pack and have still have 2, possible 3 spots still.
not to late for someone to get this deal.
PM, first come first serve.
I plan on being home most of the day.
$7.65 PP gift and send me a friend request
http://steamcommunity.com/id/D1SPOSABLE

1.disposable
2.dabebop
3.Virsago
4.Evorocker

EDIT: All gone

1. apathetic-irony
2. japakneez
3. bloodac

do we have a fourth?

as soon as steam's website is functioning, i'll buy a pack.

BloodAC, I'm in if you don't mind dealing with a newb to gifting/paypal [I have an account, and it's all set up- I just don't use it]
Edit: got it, thanks phantomer

[quote name='Rayeh']BloodAC, I'm in if you don't mind dealing with a newb to gifting/paypal [I have an account, and it's all set up- I just don't use it][/QUOTE]

gonna see if i can snag one of phantomer's copies instead.

1. aea414
2. rperez1025
3. Judicas
4. QuickKill

[/QUOTE]
Edit-Full

CML if anyone's interested in trading me a Borderlands.

I'd hoped to get my PayPal issues sorted out before a sale like this happened again, but since that didn't happen maybe someone would be interested in an exchange instead?

[quote name='BloodAC']gonna see if i can snag one of phantomer's copies instead.[/QUOTE]

Doh!

[quote name='thesafetypanda']I've got 1 more borderlands license left,if anyone wants in[/QUOTE]

Woot! I sent you PM

edit: too late :(

Guys Steam is acting wonky for me today. Won't accept my Credit Cards, or Bank Card, or Paypal.. All of which are fine. Anyone feel like gifting me a Borderlands DLC 3-pack I think its $10.17 or so ??? I'll send a payment via paypal. Send me a PM if you'll do me the favor. Steam name is sttst2

[quote name='Japakneez']Count me in as well. I have $7.65 paypal ready to gift. Just send me a PM :)[/QUOTE]

I'm still available for a 4-pack

[quote name='thesafetypanda']I've got 1 more borderlands license left,if anyone wants in[/QUOTE]

I would be interested :)

I'll send you a pm in case you don't check the thread

looks like there's enough people looking for slots for our own 4 pack. I'd buy, but paypal/credit card complexities say I'd rather just pay the $7.65. Anyone want to start?

I'm in for a 4 pack slot. I can buy too if necessary. Edit - I am going to go ahead and buy a 4 pack, so I have 0 available spaces.

All sold, 2 delivered, awaiting email address or steam friend acceptance for the last!

[quote name='Rsonline']I need one please. PM me[/QUOTE]

Do you want to find two other people and get the 4 pack?

Apathetic-Irony seems to be looking for one too.

folks, I'm curious about borderlands - I've never really played FPS games before (or, more, I've tried, but not spent a lot of time) - I enjoy Diablo-style hack and slash games...would this be worth it? I also have a :360: -- which platform is it better on?

bread's done
Back