Borderlands - Xbox 360 deal?

As far as I can tell, at this point in time, no. I've been looking for a month or two, and it's stubbornly refused to drop in price, and no one is putting it on sale.

Within the last month Amazon had a $10 game credit with it at 36.99, the $20 DLC disc free with purchase at 36.99, and I think at one point a lower price of like $32. Keep checking them, they've had something every other week for awhile now.

Yeah I'm being stubborn and want the DLC included, NEW game and be under $30. Yes I'm a finicky bastard, but at lest I admit it. :lol::lol::lol:

Another option for the DLC is to find a friend(or real generous CAG) and borrow their disc version. You can just install all the content onto your hard drive, and you're done with it. You still play off the original game disc. I remember getting all the Fallout DLC at Target on clearence for about $5 a disc, installing them, giving them to friends, they install them, and then flipping them to Gamestop for about $7 apiece. Not only did everyone I know with the game get all the content, but I made a profit on them. Borderlands works the same way. Now to just find a cheap copy of the game for you guys.

Good to know. You can also buy it used from Gamestop and return it within 7 days for a full refund. I did that with the original Rock Band. I already had RB2but needed all the sons from it. Paid the $5 transfer fee, copied it to the drive and returned it.

Assuming Gamestop let's you return add on DLC,but they might be wise to that.

bread's done
Back