Borderlands (Xbox 360)

[quote name='dsrtstorm']Don't get why this game isn't cheaper by now, but yet MW2 is going around for $40. Go figure.[/QUOTE]

lol I know right.

I am looking as well. Want two copies of 360 version so me and buddy can coop it. Not worth more than $30something. So, waiting. It will get there. Just too many super games coming in 1st qtr of 2010 to worry about it. Once ME2, Darksiders, Bio2, Heavy Rain, and others hit I wouldn't be playing this anyway. But as soon as I see one for sub $35 I will grab it no matter what I am playing.

If you can get lucky Amazon sells it used for $38. Free shipping too. But you have to really be in the right place at the right time.

I actually got my copy from someone on CAG for $30 Paypal shipped, and it was in like new condition. So if you can find a person selling it for the right price, getting it here is an option as well.

GREAT freaking game. I've played it WAY more than COD6. It's a long game, too - nice non-linear mission tree, great upgrades, TONS of weapons...and vehicle combat to boot!

Check half.com maybe?

The only game I have paid full price for and gotten what I considered full price worth of gaming out of was Vegas 2. I still the coop in that is the best. Terrorist hunting is a blast. As for Borderlands, If someone here wanted to sell me a copy for $35 I'd buy it. Otherwise, I can wait forever pretty much. Hell, any true CAGer knows that all games will drop in price eventually. I paid lest than $10 for

CoD4
Dark Sector
Xmen Wolverine
Lara Croft Underworld
Dark Sector
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden 2
Halo 3
Bioshock
Assassin's Creed

And I could go on with another 20 games. And some of those were brand spanking new. All because I was simply patient and paid attention to these forums. So, there is no way I will pay more than $35 for Borderlands. Heck, I am probably nuts for just not waiting til it is dirt cheap. I am only considering it because my coop buddy wants to play through it together. I have no doubt someone will post Borderlands being on sale soon for $29.99 or less eventually. It ALWAYS happens.

Appreciate everyone chiming in though. Nice to know the game has some legs to it.

bread's done
Back