Borderlands?

Haha. Not much of a difference. 1 dollar more only. I'd rather preorder it from my local Game Stop and get the guns it gives when you preorder if that's the only thing :(

Amazon may be $58.99, but you get 10% off with an ECA membership (which is now FREE).

You could could get it on Toys R Us's "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" Sale. If not, I recommend you wait a little while before you pre-order it.

Is there a way to get the ECA membership without a credit card?
Also, doesn't Toy's sale only last until the 17th. Borderlands comes out on the 20th

You can place-hold a different game, and return it for Borderlands (as long as it is also $60)
EDIT: I'm not sure about ECA. Go ahead and sign up just in case.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Is there a way to get the ECA membership without a credit card?
Also, doesn't Toy's sale only last until the 17th. Borderlands comes out on the 20th[/QUOTE]

No - though you could do some 'virtual credit carding' with other account(s) you have

I imagine you know the GIMAG code, should still work (?) and it's free for a year
You can immediately remove the auto-charge for next year on the website, too

Unfortunately though their Amazon codes are currently down due to exploiters stacking codes

[quote name='CKaz']No - though you could do some 'virtual credit carding' with other account(s) you have

I imagine you know the GIMAG code, should still work (?) and it's free for a year

Unfortunately though their Amazon codes are currently down due to exploiters stacking codes[/QUOTE]

Yea, thats pretty annoying. It seems as though I joined at a bad time. I wanted to start pre ordering some games from amazon but i joined ECA and its all like "no codes for you" :p

oh yea I forgot to mention, gogamer.com has the cheapest price for borderlands that I have seen and for some reason its not on the list of stores where you can buy it. its $50 for the game (360) and the cheapest shipping is $2.99 for 1 to 2 weeks however for $4.99 its 3-5 days which is what I recommend, tax free as well. Either way its still cheaper than getting it on amazon even with the 10% off.

The default answer for any game that's in pre-order status should just be "Amazon+ECA." Really... It rarely gets better than that.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Is there a way to get the ECA membership without a credit card?
Also, doesn't Toy's sale only last until the 17th. Borderlands comes out on the 20th[/QUOTE]

No, and Amazon also saves you tax.

[quote name='CKaz']
[/QUOTE]

How can you do that?

does anyone know if when the first year runs out for ECA, if you can put in another free code for a year again or can you only get a free membership by code once.

[quote name='Poor2More']I preordered on Amazon when it was only $51.99+ECA, so bout $45[/QUOTE]

Is that the 360/PS3 version? It's saying that it's 58.99 for me.

I, as well, have been searching for a lower price on Borderlands. Everywhere has it for 58 or 59.99, I am not going to pay $60 for this game.

yeah - I'm kinda wanting to get this game now but was wondering -- Has anybody seen it available at Costco?

bread's done
Back