Borders BluRay B2G1F sale in-store - 09/30/08 to 10/06/08.

I almost jumped on this but then I checked online to see their prices and HOLY HELL -- $36 for most of the titles I'm interested in. With the deal that would put the prices at pretty much normal retail. Thanks for posting though and hopefully someone finds something worth getting there.

yeah, borders stinks for movies, they sell them at the MSRP price, which almost Every single store doesnt, but they do. idiots.

Yeah, their prices are off the charts. Sometimes, you can find a movie that is decently priced, so combining it with, let's say, the 40% coupon isn't too bad. But I doubt I could find two movies there that are somewhat reasonably priced. I checked out Iron Man and Sarah Marshall...$41 (WTF) and $32, respectively.

Iron Man and Sarah Marshall are 29.99 in store. Picked up both those and got Speed Racer Free.

Anyone want to go in on buying 3 Godfather triologies and splitting the cost? Only thing i saw that may be worth it lol

[quote name='Weedy649']Anyone want to go in on buying 3 Godfather triologies and splitting the cost? Only thing i saw that may be worth it lol[/QUOTE]

i don't believe it would be worth it, as the godfather msrp is like 110 or some rediculous high price, so buying 2 and hten dividing by 3 = $73 without tax & you can order it on amazon for like 61 with free shipping lol

if you can get them all at 65 bux or w/e they are on borders.com then it would be a deal

I will confirm this is a good deal. The coupon states no sales items included, but I picked up Iron Man and Forgetting Sarah Marshall (both on sale for $29.99) and got Batman Begins (28.99) free. Just make sure you have a Border's rewards account, though. They're free anyway!

bread's done
Back