Borders Bookstores 40% Any 1 DVD Boxset 19th and 20th

it seems like a good deal, but dvd sets at borders are usually at regular price. i called my store for veronica mars season 2 and the price before the 40% off is $60. Even after the coupon, there are still cheaper alternatives out there.

This makes the simpsons season 9 box set 24 bucks + tax. Cheapest anywhere!
Buy.com+GCO = 27.99
Everywhere else is 33+tax+shipping.

Thanks OP!

I just got back from Borders. The coupon will only take off the 40% from the full retail price, so the Simpsons Season 9 is $30 not $24, this makes it an ok deal, but no better than Target.

Yup, I was just there, and Sex and the City gift collection set is $180 after 40% off the $300 tag. More than some of the current sales. But I think the Six Feet Under complete season tombstone set is pretty good, at $170 after 40% off.

I got Oldboy tin box for $24 after the coupon.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Yup, I was just there, and Sex and the City gift collection set is $180 after 40% off the $300 tag. More than some of the current sales. But I think the Six Feet Under complete season tombstone set is pretty good, at $170 after 40% off.

I got Oldboy tin box for $24 after the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Bestbuy is having a 50% off HBO boxset sale on the 24th (One day only). Just a heads up for those thinking about getting any HBO sets

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Yup, I was just there, and Sex and the City gift collection set is $180 after 40% off the $300 tag. More than some of the current sales. But I think the Six Feet Under complete season tombstone set is pretty good, at $170 after 40% off.

I got Oldboy tin box for $24 after the coupon.[/quote]

Sex and the City is only $130 at Costco and i remember Six Feet Under being cheaper there as well.

[quote name='MHRX']Bestbuy is having a 50% off HBO boxset sale on the 24th (One day only). Just a heads up for those thinking about getting any HBO sets[/quote]

Any idea which ones?

[quote name='josh_animebum']I just got back from Borders. The coupon will only take off the 40% from the full retail price, so the Simpsons Season 9 is $30 not $24, this makes it an ok deal, but no better than Target.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Your Borders had it for $50??? Mine they had it tagged at $39.99 bringing it to $24.

Yeah Simpsons was tagged at 49.99, with a sale tage of 39.99. Oh well I was planning on spending that much for it anyway. Only one more season to go before I stop buying them. :)

bread's done
Back