Borders Reward Perks - 15% off Gamestop used games

i hate ordering from the site. i always get a third party black case with my 360 and Wii games that i order and half the time i get the manuals.

[quote name='InFlames215']CAG16 gets you 16% off and can be stacked with SAVER. I do not think PPLAY15 stacks with SAVER but it might.[/quote]

Not to mention that 16% off is better than 15% off. ;)

[quote name='Squarehard']i hate ordering from the site. i always get a third party black case with my 360 and Wii games that i order and half the time i get the manuals.[/quote]

I don't really like ordering online either, because you never know what you get. If you go to the store, at least you know for sure whether you get a case + manual or not.

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']Borders is promoting this deal? GameStop is owned by Barns and Noble, so I would expect any cross promotion to come from them.[/quote]

Gamestop spilt from B&N back in 2004. They are separate companies now.

[quote name='ytsejames']Gamestop spilt from B&N back in 2004. They are separate companies now.[/QUOTE]

I just ordered a game a week ago from B&N and Gamestop shipped it.

[quote name='InFlames215']I don't really like ordering online either, because you never know what you get. If you go to the store, at least you know for sure whether you get a case + manual or not.[/quote]

ditto. i haven't ordered from eb/gamestop online since before the 2 merged. eb used to tell you whether it had the manual or not.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']oh man!
i thought it was in store....[/quote]

same :whistle2:(

and it is strange that Borders has this deal because like others have pointed out that B&N has a very very close relationship with GameStop

i saw this too after finally looking at the Borders Reward Perks site. PPLAY15 won't stack w/ anything. it has the same restrictions as DIAMOND where it cannot be combined with other offers. except for the edge card.

just use CAG16 for 16% off + edge card 10% off + SAVER free shipping.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']ditto. i haven't ordered from eb/gamestop online since before the 2 merged. eb used to tell you whether it had the manual or not.[/quote]

i miss the old EB site too. i recently bought used copies of 360 FEAR and FEAR Files online through EB. both had stickers covered by a blank sticker. but they didn't do a good job of covering it up. you can clearly read what they tried to cover up on both games: RETURNED, DEFECTIVE.

both games were in really bad condition. not only that, FEAR Files didn't have an original case or manual. i took it to my local GS and they swapped out the disks and gave me proper cases. the employees didn't understand why they didn't refurb the disk at least. whatever, no more buying used games online for me.

[quote name='InFlames215']CAG16 gets you 16% off and can be stacked with SAVER. I do not think PPLAY15 stacks with SAVER but it might.[/quote]

confirmed - CAG16 stacks with SAVER on used games and a cart value of $25+
PPLAY15 does NOT stack

[quote name='Spidey76']confirmed - CAG16 stacks with SAVER on used games and a cart value of $25+
PPLAY15 does NOT stack[/quote]

Awesome! Can you use stack an Edge card discount?

bread's done
Back