madportagee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Any CAG's close by:
All DVD's $3
All DVD Boxed Sets $10
All Catridge games (NES, SNES, Genesis, and N64) $1.00 each or 50 for $25
Not bad at all if anyone is around the area. I picked up 50 NES Games and a FC Game console which plays NES games for $50.

[quote name='madportagee']Any CAG's close by:
All DVD's $3
All DVD Boxed Sets $10
All Catridge games (NES, SNES, Genesis, and N64) $1.00 each or 50 for $25
Not bad at all if anyone is around the area. I picked up 50 NES Games and a FC Game console which plays NES games for $50.[/QUOTE]

if you could grab me castlevania 1 &/or adventure island 2 for nes i'd be happy to pay you. i need those 2 for my collection. on the other cart games, you should by all the non sport titles for that price and list them on ebay for an easy profit! especially if the snes, n64, nes games, have boxes and instructions.

Let me know,

thanks, shes_history

damn i wish that store was by me in western , ny.

Aw man! I remember going there years ago when I still lived in Louisiana! It was the only place I was able to find a copy of Mischief Makers.

Bummer man. Kinda wish I was still there, to take advantage of the sale though...

[quote name='shes_history']if you could grab me castlevania 1 &/or adventure island 2 for nes i'd be happy to pay you. i need those 2 for my collection. on the other cart games, you should by all the non sport titles for that price and list them on ebay for an easy profit! especially if the snes, n64, nes games, have boxes and instructions.

Let me know,

thanks, shes_history

damn i wish that store was by me in western , ny.[/QUOTE]

Only had adventure island 1. Going back today to pick up 50 games for my roommate at college. Wish I had the money to resell on ebay. Im a poor college kid that only works on weekends =).

bread's done
Back