Boston Marathon Bombing - Three dead 175+ injured

[quote name='Snake2715']No they are correct.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't getting my news from Boston Globe. Reddit has a bunch of people listening to police scanners, which I'm keeping up with.

I'm seeing on twitter that the scanner has said that motion sensors have been tripped at a location that was previously an area of concern

yeah sounds like he broke into a building instead of keeping on the move.. not a good idea if he is holding up. He will due most likely and this will go unquestioned.

The naked guy earlier was who they stole the car from.. imagine that I would be pissed. I am car jacked. Then the police make me strip and take pictures of my face and then parade me in front of hundreds of cameras.

Crazy/

Mike Mulegeta is following:
samuel18784943 on twitter..

Sam is following:
MelesZenawi who is etheopian.

THese guys are probably etheopian in descent.

[quote name='bigdaddy']There is no word any of this has anything to do with the Boston Marathon bombings.[/QUOTE]
Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis just confirmed on whdh that they are indeed hunting suspect #2 with the white cap right now. Suspect #1 is caught and is dead at beth israel hospital.

[quote name='bigdaddy']All the nation news say nothing of the kind.[/QUOTE]

They are really slow.. plus given the few "false" positives lately they kind of got the hand slap.. if your watching CNN.

Search deported Boston Bomber..

etc.

Bomb at a house they just went into..

Holy shit this guy is either planting them or leading them through houses they were already planted in..

[quote name='bigdaddy']All the nation news say nothing of the kind.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, national news is definitely lagging behind. Twitter is all talking about how news is really slow nowadays.

Police Scanner and Boston Police Commissioner has stated that Suspect #1 is dead. Suspect #2 is still at large.

Boston Police released a new picture of Suspect #2.

I'm watching NBC and ABC, I don't have cable.

The police scanner had a cop say "there is something here with wires, I shut my radio off"

You guys search through the followers and followed on the twitter of

twitter.com/mikemulugeta/following

Even though he seems too dark to be the "Suspect #1"..

The ones he follows are following runners and many of ethiopian descent, etc.

The first guy or the second?

First is dead.. conveniently.

Again these guys have to be backed and or trained.. this many cops and still got away. Nuts.

ABC news interviews random guy "We got call to stay in home".

What did you do? - new woman

Came here, police seem to have it all good.

Idiot.

[quote name='Snake2715']

Again these guys have to be backed and or trained.. this many cops and still got away. Nuts.[/QUOTE]

Never underestimate the stupidity of a cop.

[quote name='Snake2715']The first guy or the second?

First is dead.. conveniently.

Again these guys have to be backed and or trained.. this many cops and still got away. Nuts.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a tin foil hat on as you type these things?

Actually I have to agree on this. It's VERY odd that I guy on the ground with his hand out and no blood is now reported to be dead.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Do you have a tin foil hat on as you type these things?[/QUOTE]

I meant no conspiracies. It sucks we wont have them alive to question. I presume these guys will both be dead by morning.

What else am I typing that sounds conspiratory?

Its not like I am saying that the fetilizer plant was hit with a missle.. thats other people not me!

[quote name='bigdaddy']Actually I have to agree on this. It's VERY odd that I guy on the ground with his hand out and no blood is now reported to be dead.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I thought.. but I think thats who the two stole the car from.. I believe at least. They had him strip and paraded him in front of everyone naked. I think they let this guy go now. I think.. that piece is unclear.

First Suspect DETONATED HIMSELF When he was taken into custody

[quote name='bigdaddy']Actually I have to agree on this. It's VERY odd that I guy on the ground with his hand out and no blood is now reported to be dead.[/QUOTE]

Not the same guy. That was basically just someone who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It sounds like it was the same case for the guy that they forced to strip naked, though CNN was reporting that he was still in custody about a half an hour ago.

[quote name='Cantatus']Not the same guy. That was basically just someone who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It sounds like it was the same case for the guy that they forced to strip naked, though CNN was reporting that he was still in custody about a half an hour ago.[/QUOTE]
Yeah the guy on the ground was at the wrong place at the wrong time. If you seen the video provided by the witness named andrew, the place where the police were in a gun fight was like a warzone in the dark.

Suspect #2 is currently in a commercial building, swat team is surrounding the building right now.

If I was in Boston I'd stay in custody, where will you go? Home? It's insane. The ABC News guy just said his producer was pushed to the ground at gun point because of her backpack and told there are bombs everywhere, and the news area is being guarded by police.

The next guy will kill himself too, so we will never get the truth.

"Basement cleared by K9s"

"person at large might have device on his person"

"we have residence waking up and looking for direction to get out"

"We want to start moving people before we start moving devices"

They goyt him

Sir get on your knees..

H may have blown himself up!

*no no I think he is alive!

Holy shit it may be just a civilian they detained now.. Crazy.

Call me old fashion but the day I take my news from fucking Twitter is a cold day in hell. I like what NBC News on TV said.

If the guys are who the FBI thinks they are then they are military trained.

dead

Figured that would happen.

I'm thinking the guy blew himself up and took a few cops with him, or tried to kill them. Not sure if the cops are just hurt or dead...

Suspect is being called "the party".... when do we move the party...

Last edited by a moderator:
talking about a male with backpack on a bike crossing a bridge.. wtf.. there may be more than the 2 of them.

Sun should be up soon. This is going to be a long day of news. Finding bombs and explosives I presume.

The bike kid may have been just a worker.

Doctors at Beth Israel just gave a conference that there was blast damage (heat and shrapnel) to torso of first guy and multiple gun shots.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Doctors at Beth Israel just gave a conference that there was blast damage (heat and shrapnel) to torso of first guy and multiple gun shots.[/QUOTE]
Law enforcement sources said the suspects have international links and have been in the country legally for about a year.
The suspects approached the MIT officer and shot him in head, the sources said. The two then stole the MIT officer's cruiser, robbed a nearby 7-11 and carjacked a Mercedes SUV, briefly kidnapping the driver, the sources said. At various points, the suspects threw explosives out the window of the moving car.
The dead suspect had an improvised explosive device strapped to his chest and the law enforcement sources warned that the suspect on the run may as well.
Yeah cause they are suspected to have IEDs strapped on.

bread's done
Back