Bought a whole bunch of ds games

s2k

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
So if i did not already have a HUGE backlog of 360/ps3/pc games now I have a huge ds list. If you want can you help me order them in the list you guys think is the best to play first all the way to the end.

new super mario bros
Super princess peach
Assassins creed: AC
Prince of persia: FK
The world ends with you
Moon
Mario kart Ds
Sonic rush
N+
Resident evil DS
Trace memory
Yoshi Island DS
Jump ultimate All stars(looks sweet and I like anime)
Wario ware touched
Phoenix Wright: AA
Hotel Dusk Room 215
Chrono Trigger(never played it before looks great)

Anyone know any other good DS games because B2G1 with Gamestop means iam getting 3 ds games

Well, I don't know what type of genre you like, but my personal favorites out of those are Phoenix Wright and Hotel Dusk. They're both text-heavy adventure games with really good writing. It's hard to go wrong with Chrono Trigger also.

I love text heavy games as long as it has good text. Also I bought these games and i dont have a DS should I get a ds lite or wait for the dsi?

I mean I could aslo buy a ds lite use it and sell it before the dsi comes out and only take a small hit on the system

Chrono Trigger(never played it before looks great)
new super mario bros
The world ends with you
Super princess peach
Mario kart Ds
Hotel Dusk Room 215
Sonic rush
Trace memory
Yoshi Island DS
Wario ware touched
N+
Resident evil DS
Moon

Just me...

[quote name='s2k']

Anyone know any other good DS games because B2G1 with Gamestop means iam getting 3 ds games[/quote]
if you have not played the trauma center games, they are both great. I would say 2 is better than 1 (essentially the same game, just more stuff added in)

Damn! That's a nice list of games you got there. You will be busy for a while for sure. I would start with Hotel Dusk

[quote name='Wlogan31']Chrono Trigger(never played it before looks great)
new super mario bros
The world ends with you
Super princess peach
Mario kart Ds
Hotel Dusk Room 215
Sonic rush
Trace memory
Yoshi Island DS
Wario ware touched
N+
Resident evil DS
Moon

Just me...[/quote]
Wow. You placed a game you've never played, at the top of you're list... very clever. I recommend Chrono Trigger as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jeremiahkd']Wow. You placed a game you've never played, at the top of you're list... very clever. I recommend Chrono Trigger as well![/quote]

LoL, no he didn't. He cut/pasted the entire list and then move them around accordingly. The (never played...) comment was from the OP. You should play more Phoenix Wright to brush up on your detective skills.

Trauma Center 2 is back down to $14.97 at Amazon. (eligible for FSSS)

bread's done
Back