Bought two black ops got one free (B2G1 free) Best Buy

Fallen_Shadow94

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
SORRY ABOUT THE STORY IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT LOOK AT THE PICS FOR PROOF

So Yesterday I went to a couple of Best buys trying to match the buy two 59.99 games get a $50 gift card from toys r us first made me wait half a hour only to get shut down :bomb:. So i try going to a toys r us i got of the store finder only to find out its been closed for two years:bomb:

i go to another best buy wait around for a while cause these two dumb girls dont have any idea what to do. So finally a guy comes over and asks me for the ad and tell him that i dont ever bring a ad here you guys just normally call anyway. So he goes call while i wait around for like 10 minutes. He comes back and tell me that toys r us does have the deal but they cant match it.:cry: I start getting ready to leave and he tells me "but what we can do is you buy two games and we will give you a 3rd one for a penny." not realizing how good a deal this is i end up leaving.:drool:

So i go to the toys r us across the street and it turns out its a toys r us express and they dont have any recent games.:bomb: Well they give us directions to a regular toys r us and we go there only to spend a hour buying toys and them not having the ps3 version in stock.Well i atleast get a paper ad to make it easier when i go try at best buy tommorow.

So today i go back to the best buy that offered me the B2G1 deal and i go get one of those cover arts of black ops and im about to take it to the register when the manager that offered that deal yesterday asked me if i need any help. I tell him that i was there yesterday and if i can still get that offer . And he tells me i can get the gift card or a third game for free.i get 3 copies of black ops and pay part of it with my $25 giftcard from the ps move bundle pricematch.Manager was really nice about everything and only took like 3 minutes before i was out of the store. He was even nice enough to remind me to get the best buy exclusive map poster.
SAM_0236.jpg

SAM_0233.jpg

SAM_0237.JPG
SAM_0237.JPG
SAM_0233.JPG
SAM_0237.JPG
SAM_0236.JPG
SAM_0237.jpg

For fucks's sake. It's bad enough every drone in the world rushed out to buy this game. now people are buying THREE of them?!!?....ugh

He's probably like me - picked it up for both systems to play with friends who own different systems. Maybe he picked up a second copy on 360 to give to a friend.

I'm not sure how a B2G1 free is bragworthy though?

Oh Hey I got a free game during a B2g1 free sale. Isn't that the whole point of the sale?

[quote name='Zaku77']For fucks's sake. It's bad enough every drone in the world rushed out to buy this game. now people are buying THREE of them?!!?....ugh[/QUOTE]

Or they actually wanted to play it.

[quote name='Scorch']He's probably like me - picked it up for both systems to play with friends who own different systems. Maybe he picked up a second copy on 360 to give to a friend.[/QUOTE]
Thats actually what i did well sell instead of give away.

[quote name='Brian9824']I'm not sure how a B2G1 free is bragworthy though?

Oh Hey I got a free game during a B2g1 free sale. Isn't that the whole point of the sale?[/QUOTE]
You obviously werent around last week when there was a b2g1 free and everyone wished it was the week of black ops.

Good deal, I had no problem with BB matching the toys r us deal, however, they just took $25 off each of 2 black ops games... which equaled the $50 gift card.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GWIZ2260']Good deal, I had no problem with BB matching the toys r us deal, however, they just took $25 off of 2 black ops games...[/QUOTE]

your deals sounds better if you only wanted 2 copies like i did but i have no problem just selling the third one.

bread's done
Back