Bowsers inside story $27.19 shipped amazon with eca code + mystery checkout promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcadecup

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
$33.99 in shopping cart.
Drops to $30.59 when you proceed to checkout.
10% off mystery promotion. Maybe I missed where or what this is all about!!?

Now stack your eca 10% code and it trims down to $27.19 shipped!

[quote name='Jodou']The mystery is old ECA codes are stacking. Nothing to see here. . .[/QUOTE]

What do you mean old ECA code stacking? Please elaborate

[quote name='flameofdoom666']What do you mean old ECA code stacking? Please elaborate[/QUOTE]

Codes from the last batch will stack with the newer codes that were just uploaded for a total of 20% off at Amazon.

[quote name='Moravagine']Codes from the last batch will stack with the newer codes that were just uploaded for a total of 20% off at Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Best part is people who use a code today are FORCED to take 20% off. Many of us did it by accident and there's no way to remove it even if we were feeling guilty. So consolidate those holiday game purchases boys, we're taking this one to the bank!

[quote name='Jodou']The mystery is old ECA codes are stacking. Nothing to see here. . .[/QUOTE]

I can't even get ONE code to work!

[quote name='blissskr']Lol I hope amazon dont fix this as Im redoing all my preorders.[/QUOTE]
Don't cancel anything! Just make a new order and let it chill until we're certain. You can always come back to apply any credit you need, save for $30 coupons.

[quote name='mkelehan']I can't even get ONE code to work![/QUOTE]

Because ECA is down. Again.

I'm guessing all the free accounts that have been activated have depleted their stock of codes quickly, especially since free account code was passed all over every deal site.

[quote name='Vinny']Because ECA is down. Again.

I'm guessing all the free accounts that have been activated have depleted their stock of codes quickly, especially since free account code was passed all over every deal site.[/QUOTE]
Its working for me I just generated a couple to check.

You can generate multiple codes, but you will only get one of them to work. If you can't get any to apply, and are for SURE you didn't get one of these one-time use codes to work already, I'm not sure what's wrong.

I have also been having a problem with codes. I got my first code to work when I was preordering Kingdom Hearts DS, but then when I tried it again on Katamari Forever, no go. I tried 3 or 4 different codes and none of them worked...

And until we get a new batch, these codes won't be working. If you want to get multiple items right now, you need to lump them all into one order. If you have quick pick discounts or something, you're screwed, for now.

Pretty nifty little glitch on Amazon's part. I was able to take care of my NSMB Wii pre-order with the eca stack. Now i'll get it for $37.59, unless of course Amazon can best that with a black friday deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back