Boy, 8, fatally shoots self with Uzi at gun show [repost]

Status
Not open for further replies.

eswat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
WESTFIELD, Mass. – With an instructor watching, an 8-year-old boy at a gun fair aimed an Uzi at a pumpkin and pulled the trigger as his dad reached for a camera.

It was his first time shooting a fully automatic machine gun, and the recoil of the weapon was too much for him. He lost control and fatally shot himself in the head.

Now gun safety experts — and some gun enthusiasts at the club where the shooting happened — are wondering why such a young child was allowed to fire a weapon used in war. Local, state and federal authorities are also investigating whether everyone involved had proper licenses or if anyone committed a criminal act.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081028/ap_on_re_us/boy_shoots_himself_15

[quote name='Bezerker']Did the kid make it?[/QUOTE]

Are you:

1) Overlooking the "fatally shoots" part of the OP

or

2) Using traditional internet cynicism to mock that the poor kid never did, evidently, hit the pumpkin.

?

either way, I'm cool with it.

This thread reminds me of this:

Lawyer> Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
Doctor> No.
Lawyer> Did you check for blood pressure?
Doctor> No.
Lawyer> Did you check for breathing?
Doctor> No.
Lawyer> So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
Doctor> No.
Lawyer> How can you be so sure, Doctor?
Doctor> Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
Lawyer> But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?
Doctor> Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere.

I live a few towns away, Westfield is crazy shit hole, I don't know what they add to the water there.

However the kid was from CT, but the fact you can give an uzi to an 8 year old should prove that you should never have had kids in the first place.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I live a few towns away, Westfield is crazy shit hole, I don't know what they add to the water there.

However the kid was from CT, but the fact you can give an uzi to an 8 year old should prove that you should never have had kids in the first place.[/quote]

I live close by too. Some of my buddies wanted to go to that show.

[quote name='Strell']This thread reminds me of this:

Lawyer> Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
Doctor> No.
Lawyer> Did you check for blood pressure?
Doctor> No.
Lawyer> Did you check for breathing?
Doctor> No.
Lawyer> So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
Doctor> No.
Lawyer> How can you be so sure, Doctor?
Doctor> Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
Lawyer> But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?
Doctor> Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere. [/quote]
:rofl: Oh Strellington.

real question is did others get to shoot the sweet ass uzi after the kid or did he ruin it for everybody.

jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back