Boy Disney movie grudge match Aladdin vs. Lion King

Aladdin for sure. I liked Hercules the most of all the old disney cartoons, though. Plus I remember the Aladdin tv show from when I was younger.

Man what a tough one, two of my favorite animated movies. In a photo finish I went with Aladdin, I just love that damn movie so much. Plus the cartoon was awesome too.

Simba would fuck Aladdin's shit up. Maul him to death, then have sex with Jasmine.

EDIT: Oh, and Lion King is a better movie. :\

Since I couldn't pick a favorite based on the movie's actual merits, I'm going to go ultra-nitpicky-annoying and pick Aladdin for not trying to coverup what story it was doing. *insert some annoying rant about Kimba the White Lion here*

[quote name='twanky']Yeah wth, i thought Lion King would beat out Aladdin but its not even winnning.[/QUOTE]
You've been around CAG longer than me, you should have noticed by now that CAG's generally have questionable taste in movies. ;)

Daaaammm, hard decision. I rather choose a son to live and one to die out of my twin boys......
(if i actually had twin boys lol)

Did Jaffar turn into a cobra in part 1 or 2? i don't remember. Jaffar was a bad ass villan do.

I'll go with Lion King.

I dislike Aladdin and Jasmine enough that I can't sit through the movie even though Jafar, Genie, etc. all kick butt.

Though I don't like Simba, every other character is great so that makes it win.

(2-1 over how many characters I dislike)

[quote name='Wolfkin']not an easy choice that's like picking which nut is better the left or right.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping you were going to say peanut or cashew. Could be worse, you could've said 'pickling,'.

Aladin was more fun but Lion King was the better overall movie.

But I agree with Jbuck138 in one regard: Beauty and the Beast is the best of all.

Good poll OP.

Gotta give it to Aladdin. Aladdin has better songs, better characters, and is just more fun. The Lion King is good, but there are too many sections where the movie drags a little. Also, I hate "I Just Can't Wait to Be King".

please stop mentioning BatB it's hard enough to choose between two testicles.. let's pretend I have three.. now ask me to choose.

JB 4Ever

bread's done
Back