boycott tom cruise threads

darkmere

CAGiversary!
ok...we get it...the guy is insane. he makes lame movies. only twice in his career has he proven he can act (born on the 4th of july, magnolia). i'm sick of the threads about him. we should either put an end to the threads or create a new section on this site where they are relegated to.

is it so crazy to dream of a tom cruise free forum?

Wow, you really don't think he can act?

Even though he's a jerk, I think he performs well in movies like Top Gun and Minority Report. He's not a bad actor, just a bad person.

I thought he was awesome in Minority Report, it's one of my favorite movies. I also thought he was rather good in M:I2 and I can't wait for M:I3.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow, you really don't think he can act?

Even though he's a jerk, I think he performs well in movies like Top Gun and Minority Report. He's not a bad actor, just a bad person.[/QUOTE]

Agree'd

Is there any footage of him eating that placenta yet?

argue0912043ji.jpg

[quote name='Diiz']Yeah, Minority Report was an excellent movie IMO. I've liked a lot of movies that ol' Tom has been in.[/QUOTE]

He's an okay actor that is a bit overrated by the general public.

[quote name='darkmere']we should either put an end to the threads or create a new section on this site where they are relegated to.

is it so crazy to dream of a tom cruise free forum?[/QUOTE]

But you just made a thread about him.

[quote name='Moxio']Even though he's a jerk, I think he performs well in movies like Top Gun and Minority Report. He's not a bad actor, just a bad person.[/quote]

Why is he a bad person? I think he shows poor judgement, but that hardly makes him a bad dude. I mean, it's not like he's Jerry Falwell for goodness sakes.

His movies arent lame your movies are lame. Yeah i think he went alittle overboard the past year but that doesnt mean i hate his movies and will be a dick boycotting his whole life.

[quote name='Brak']Tom Cruise Ben Afleck was the shit in Magnolia Phantoms.[/quote]
:lol:

Top Gun has been one of my favorite movies since it came out.
War of the Worlds was pretty cool.
Far and Away was great.
Collateral could have been worse.
Interview with a Vampire is a classic.
etc...

The guy is a pretty damn good actor. Hes just a freak off the set.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']His movies arent lame your movies are lame. Yeah i think he went alittle overboard the past year but that doesnt mean i hate his movies and will be a dick boycotting his whole life.[/QUOTE]
i didn't say anything about boycotting his movies...that's another thread.

Wait a second, is your goddamn bitch ass saying that Mission Impossible and War of the Worlds were bad movies?

Because I hope that's not what you are saying.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']His movies arent lame your movies are lame. Yeah i think he went alittle overboard the past year but that doesnt mean i hate his movies and will be a dick boycotting his whole life.[/quote]

A little??

Quite frankly he was a total fool and a jackass. Eseentially he was a FACKASS. :lol:

Dude just needs to chill, that's all.

Lets make a thread of crazy actors and actresses and the dumb things they do. I bet Cruise would be in the bottom 10. out of 100.
Stop player hating, bitches.

[quote name='jetblac']Lets make a thread of crazy actors and actresses and the dumb things they do. I bet Cruise would be in the bottom 10. out of 100.
Stop player hating, bitches.[/QUOTE]
agreed that actors do some dumb shit...i dunno if cruise would be that low or not. actors are attention whores in general. i'm just sick of it being all over this site too.

Can we start differentiating between "Tom Cruise is crazy like other actors" and start calling it what it is?

Tom Cruise is crazy like other scientologists. No offense intended to any scientologists out there, but a silent birth? If I were to rip a body cavity giving birth, there BETTER be somebody there talking to me and reassuring me.

i was just watching like 2020 the other night and they had him and the other cast of mission impossible 3 and he acted like a nuttcase the whole time overly laughing jumping and shit like he did on opra i figured it was a one time situation he even mocked himself on the opra thing saying he wished there was a couch he could jump on.

Hes kind of annoying he acts like hes on cocaine all the time..still he has had some great movies I dont want the guy to stop acting I only want to boycott this movie cause he claimed he would boycott it himself if his demands wernt met by comedy central he got his demands so fuck him till this movie passes.

bread's done
Back