Bradygames Guides 50% off Cyber Monday with code BG CYBER MONDAY 2011

[quote name='Muthafodder']Says 30% for me using the links...cheaper on Amazon[/QUOTE]

Did you enter the coupon?

It's 50% off the marked prices. So the Ultimate MvC3 guide was $13.99 originally, then with the code it became $7, and shipping was about $4.

[quote name='drawingboard']Where are you seeing 30% off?[/QUOTE]

In the shopping cart, it states:

"Your Price: $13.99 (you saved 30% - $6.00)"

I'd rather not sign up just to see if I get an additional 20% off retail...80% would be nice, but might still be on par with Amazon after taxes and shipping.

Resistance 3 guide $13.99 less 50% = $6.99 (not sure as I didn't proceed with signing up)

Amazon $13.59 shipped & no tax.

I'd like to know if they charge tax and their shipping charges before I sign up.

[quote name='Muthafodder']In the shopping cart, it states:

"Your Price: $13.99 (you saved 30% - $6.00)"

I'd rather not sign up just to see if I get an additional 20% off retail...80% would be nice, but might still be on par with Amazon after taxes and shipping.

Resistance 3 guide $13.99 less 50% = $6.99 (not sure as I didn't proceed with signing up)

Amazon $13.59 shipped & no tax.

I'd like to know if they charge tax and their shipping charges before I sign up.[/QUOTE]

I know shipping is around $5.00 for the slowest.

Red Dead Redemption GOTY came up for around $16 shipped, after tax and shipping. The checkout screen listed $20.99 (30% off already) then it took another $10.49 off my total.

Got MW3 (regular), Birth By Sleep, Dragon Quest VI, and 3rd Birthday guides for 36 total with shipping. Outstanding deal, especially since retailers are really trying to put a stop to penny guides. 7 bucks for a guide is as good as it gets.

[quote name='RySenkari']Got MW3 (regular), Birth By Sleep, Dragon Quest VI, and 3rd Birthday guides for 36 total with shipping. Outstanding deal, especially since retailers are really trying to put a stop to penny guides. 7 bucks for a guide is as good as it gets.[/QUOTE]

BBS, DQVI, and 3rd Birthday guides are a penny each at Best Buy right now (YMMV)....

Picked up guides for Dead Island, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, Ultimate Marvel v Capcom 3 and LA Noire for $7 each, and the Game of the Year Red Dead Redemption Hardcover for $10.50, plus $9.26 to ship and no tax, thanks OP!

Yup as most are saying its average $7 for a regular guide, $~4 shipping for the 1st guide and ~2 additional, no tax.

[quote name='RySenkari']Got MW3 (regular), Birth By Sleep, Dragon Quest VI, and 3rd Birthday guides for 36 total with shipping. Outstanding deal, especially since retailers are really trying to put a stop to penny guides. 7 bucks for a guide is as good as it gets.[/QUOTE]

I have all of these except MW3 from the last BB penny drop.

bread's done
Back