Brag: Movie Gallery Store Closing - North Conway, NH

Stoic Person Eater

CAGiversary!
Feedback
231 (100%)
I'm on vacation right now, but down the road from our Timeshare, there is a Movie Gallery that is going out of business. Big sales on movies and games.

Managed to pick up for the 360:
Afro Samurai - $7.99
Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader - $7.99
Batman: Arkham Asylum - $17.99
Darksiders - $21.99

Also picked up a ton of movies, the first couple of seasons of the Office and Entourage.

If anyone is in or near North Conway, NH - check it out before they close the store!

I just went down there and got a bunch of stuff to sell on eBay, so many OOP DVDs like Criterions and a bunch of games, don't even bother.

And thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='sgaldis']Wait, wait, wait. So you live in Tampa, but you're vacationing in...New Hampshire...in March...?[/QUOTE]

Apparently some folks like to ski and I sincerely doubt they could do that in Tampa.:lol:

Too bad I beat you there darkslime. I got all the ultra-rare anime, as well as the really good games. I have already sold about $130 worth on ebay.

Too bad I beat you there yourlefthand, I got all of the Ultra Rare $1,000 stuff and left all the other petty table scraps for people like you.

[quote name='Tardcore']Too bad I beat you there yourlefthand, I got all of the Ultra Rare $1,000 stuff and left all the other petty table scraps for people like you.[/QUOTE]

Crud, I knew I should have gone there the day before. :)

Nnice find, OP.

[quote name='Tardcore']Too bad I beat you there yourlefthand, I got all of the Ultra Rare $1,000 stuff and left all the other petty table scraps for people like you.[/QUOTE]And I left all the table scraps for you! They had a carton of sealed Stadium Events in the backroom and they were all mine!

I had the chance to pick up Forza 3 for $16 at the one in Streetsboro, OH yesterday but I passed.

I did pick up I Hope the Serve Beer in Hell at the Ravenna one for a Canadian friend of mine since he love the book and movie and it's hard to find up in Canadia.

[quote name='darkslime']And I left all the table scraps for you! They had a carton of sealed Stadium Events in the backroom and they were all mine![/QUOTE]

how in the hell do you not get banned for talking massive crap in every thread? are you a paid advertiser?

[quote name='henrygonzalez']how in the hell do you not get banned for talking massive crap in every thread? are you a paid advertiser?[/QUOTE]

darkslime sucks someone off on staff, I'll say that. I don't think I have seen them actually contribute a non-trolling post before, ever.

[quote name='georox']darkslime sucks someone off on staff, I'll say that. I don't think I have seen them actually contribute a non-trolling post before, ever.[/QUOTE]

i actually like darkslime but come on people have been banned here for less.

[quote name='georox']darkslime sucks someone off on staff, I'll say that. I don't think I have seen them actually contribute a non-trolling post before, ever.[/QUOTE]i pointed out all of my useless posts in another thread, but you chose to ignore them.

bread's done
Back